User Controls

Weapons supplied to Ukraine are ending up in France

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut

Russia needs to use all these weapons to arm any rioters in the countries that sent them.
    based!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm based!

If Putin is really about that second amendment life he will send African-Americans suicide drones or something to kill police with.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    How would Putin know this. Did the French report serial numbers on rifles or other weapons cache or just more retarded propaganda?

and no Im not siding with Ukraine over Russia. This isn't our war. this is Putin hiding his ties with Ukraine in illegal and treasonous business deals.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    I actually care about the working class. The people over their leaders. Russian men and possibly women getting raped then shanked to death or hung when they tried to shoot themselves in the foot not to go in the first place but arrested and forced.

and the Ukrainian civilians getting caught up in this bogus crazy shit who struggle day to day to survive. they have the lowest European household income from what I understand. the Average civilian or household income in Ukraine makes like 10k USD worth in a single year. which means it would be a great fucking destination for Americans or other people to visit as a tourist since American Dollars would have gone a long way. its like the Filipines. you can travel there and get awesome hotel deals and purchase power.

but not now. Now it's trashed. Putin did this. You White nationalist fucks backing Putin. He did this. Biden did this.

Neck Yourselves. No dont board that bus. But be ashamed of yourselves

(farts and woddles out with virtues beyond the greatest of great here)
    Originally posted by Pete Green I actually care about the working class. The people over their leaders. Russian men and possibly women getting raped then shanked to death or hung when they tried to shoot themselves in the foot not to go in the first place but arrested and forced.

and the Ukrainian civilians getting caught up in this bogus crazy shit who struggle day to day to survive. they have the lowest European household income from what I understand. the Average civilian or household income in Ukraine makes like 10k USD worth in a single year. which means it would be a great fucking destination for Americans or other people to visit as a tourist since American Dollars would have gone a long way. its like the Filipines. you can travel there and get awesome hotel deals and purchase power.

but not now. Now it's trashed. Putin did this. You White nationalist fucks backing Putin. He did this. Biden did this.

Neck Yourselves. No dont board that bus. But be ashamed of yourselves

(farts and woddles out with virtues beyond the greatest of great here)

Why wouldn't Russia be smuggling them in if they can? And you had immigrants/refugees in France already with ak's.

But I'm sorry that's one less country that you can visit as a sex tourist.
Jump to Top