User Controls

I finally did it

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I got to 365 public contributions on github in the last year! Obviously not one a day for the whole span but it averages out. Yeah it's a meaningless easily gameable number but I didn't really do anything to inflate it and I've been trying to hit that mark for like two years now just as a goal.

~~yay~~
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sugoii sugoii! Omedetou gozaimasu, Lanny-senpai!
    By the way, when i changed my email adress on the githubz, all my contributions got wiped(Not the actual content just the stat on my profile), like a bit ago, i am catching up but man, i prefer having a lot of green blocks tbh. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I CARE ABOUT THEM BUT I DO!
    What's github?
    Originally posted by RisiR What's github?

Social media for computer nerds.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie By the way, when i changed my email adress on the githubz, all my contributions got wiped(Not the actual content just the stat on my profile), like a bit ago, i am catching up but man, i prefer having a lot of green blocks tbh. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I CARE ABOUT THEM BUT I DO!

I know right, when I first saw that thing I thought it was stupid. But seeing it gradually turn green as you push out more and more code is strangely satisfying.
    I expected something like meatspin, lemonparty.

Not disappointed.
    Originally posted by Lanny I know right, when I first saw that thing I thought it was stupid. But seeing it gradually turn green as you push out more and more code is strangely satisfying.

It gives you a sense of accomplishment and at the same time shows all the other programmers how busy you are programming. I think that's the appeal of it, when i see someone with a profile that has almost all green blocks i think to myself:

333 respekt
    good job
    SBTlauien African Astronaut

Good job Lanny. Take yourself out, celebrate, be safe.
Jump to Top