User Controls

apologies to jeff

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    totse is dead as hell. obviously has been for a while but it was still acceptable as zoklet and this place for a bit, even though it was more degenerate that spirit of individuality was still there. and now, i feel mostly responsible for bringing these commie groupthink criminals who hate individuality and dont see much value in putting any thought into anything beyond how they can get a quick come up. most of you have absolutely no values or morals but for some reason you have to front like you do and act all self righteous. you are just like the people who were everything totse was originally against. you think youre not because youre criminals but thats the only thing you have in common. other than that, totally different. totse was about free thought and speech and youre all about this cleverly designed speaking scheme that allows you to deflect all blame from yourself and prevents you from ever actually having to justify anything, and then you go blame someone else for all of your problems. it's pretty easy to deem yourself right when you are not allowed to explain why or engage in any sort of communication or debate about it, and then just have hella people back you up regardless of how blatantly false it is.

i hate to tell you this, fam, but we are not the same and it makes me a little sad that regardless of the reasons why you may have come to this place, you did end up finding it and somewhat fitting in, but the allure of..whatever it is that allures you to this shit (money i guess) is so great that it eclipses any will to actually be real, to find truth, to learn, etc. gotta get that money, eh? its like my man trent reznor says

bow down before the one u serve
    ur gonna get what u deserve

thats not saying from me or anything. just that your motives cultivate attitudes that lead to actions and those actions always have some sort of consequence, good or bad, at some point. and take it from me, karmic debt is a bitch...watch for when you see it start to take on a life of its own and you will know that clock is almost up...

i do actually really like and respect a couple of you though and maybe even platonically love. despite everything. also i know u see it later im gonna bump for every bump
    Jeff hunter is my father. He does eventually get all messages to him but he refuses to outright admit he is "jeff hunter"
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian most of you have absolutely no values or morals but for some reason you have to front like you do and act all self righteous.

thats some quality intercommunity drama. You have to consider that the DH'ers honestly run roughshod over this place in many aspects and a person like Kafka who literally did nothing to nobody, yeah I pressed her first and last and offf the forum and I feel bad for being a psychotic sperg, I think I upset mike too

the same exact thing happened to me on the old forum years ago. I only had two people that liked me, Bill Krozby and Sophie. Kafka is hated by everyone except mike and myself

I can kinda see history repeating because the DHers weren't here for any of that. making fun of drug addicts on a discussion forum that has sections for all kinds of stuff seems kinda lame to me but whatever. The people that do nothing but complain are really a drag and should be gutted and sacrificed to the shadow realm imho. Also imagine reading peoples threads instead of just posting to call them fags lmao OP is clearly obsessed and needs to get a life!

Sorry for shitting in the temple. Daily reminder we have a kiwifarms thread now loll

all these people had like 10k+ posts on DH. They are all hiding in small groups posting WALLS OF TEXT elsewhee because they know if they go around us retards it will be 10 pages of the same unfunny insults they have already heard for 10 years.

https://autotrend.activeboard.com/t64217512/ufos/?page=5#lastPostAnchor

oh the iron knee!
    Originally posted by aldra yeah I know, your entire posting history is literally just a Facebook feed that nobody actually reads; the only interaction is a vague acquaintance clicking 'like' without looking every now and then

Originally posted by Haxxor

Originally posted by CandyRein I wasn't even talking to you nigga…i don't talk to you…lol lmao

Just because i take shots at someone who said they like you ..you wanna talk chit to me

Fuq off nigga lol

classic , like a episdode of seinfeld or something
    honestly i dont really know what youre talking about for most of that but those fools did mike dirty

fuck over all the people who do the most for you, that will eventually lead somewhere. idk where but its probably going to be dogshit and i sure as fuck dont want to go
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian honestly i dont really know what youre talking about for most of that but those fools did mike dirty

fuck over all the people who do the most for you, that will eventually lead somewhere. idk where but its probably going to be dogshit and i sure as fuck dont want to go

yeah I forgot what my point was before I started making a more retarded one elsewhere lol enjoy your subnday though I think I need more weed and coffee my brain feels prety fucking fried

another day in the temple folks and fungazism, stay blessed
    legalize LSD

Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian that will eventually lead somewhere.
    to PRESSED OFF THE FORUMville population ; anyone who can't GET TUFF!!!
    RATA DATA FOR RAW NERDZZZZ!!!!

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm Sorry for shitting in the temple. Daily reminder we have a kiwifarms thread now loll

no we don't nigger I just checked
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm yeah I forgot what my point was before I started making a more retarded one elsewhere lol enjoy your subnday though I think I need more weed and coffee my brain feels prety fucking fried

another day in the temple folks and fungazism, stay blessed
    legalize LSD

to PRESSED OFF THE FORUMville population ; anyone who can't GET TUFF!!!
    RATA DATA FOR RAW NERDZZZZ!!!!

samesies fam
    Originally posted by aldra no we don't nigger I just checked

probably not actually he just means they talking about me
    Originally posted by aldra no we don't nigger I just checked

weird. I swear I saw the reflection of a link on a darknet search engine but I ended up going down another hole
    do you got the url to KF???? I always seem to find it by accident and never write it down

I will post some cool hacking forums I found, I found books!

Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian probably not actually he just means they talking about me

thats in the hidden part of KF actually
    and the hidden section here the seceret double happiness mongolvoid

how to scam nisers through ewhoring.pdf
    https://pomf2.lain.la/f/bq5byllf.pdf

the book is
    "Ultimate eWhoring Guide.pdf - Fully adapted for 2021 Learn to E-Whore like a Pro! The best tips coming from an experienced ewhorer. Thank you for | Course Hero"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojhmqruw2nit3uejrpiagrxeuxiyxcyd.onion/
    oh, id say maybe id check it out when i feel motivated to but i highly doubt anyone would give me a real link anyways
    I think the pdf I posted mite b a different edition , I haven't read it yet but i keep stumbling on some wonky ass shit. The totse text files are like my fucking gospel they come up constantly or a nirvana net at least once a week, it's kinda weird how it just comes up like im being stalked by a spectre of jeff haunter

canwwecanwe

a certain "OG TOTSEAN" told me this idea is dumb and its just more cancer killing totse. I have no argument against their point really
    but I still think its the kinnd of innovation we need. Adaptive boards of esoteric future thinking discussion that propels our understanding of reality.
    FUck an organized religion we need an organized boxing league in this monhey
Jump to Top