User Controls

Does fluoride whiten your teeth?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I got on this kick a while ago about fluoride. I would try anything.

I quit drinking fluoridated water and quit using fluoridated toothpaste.

I noticed every time I would come out of jail though (where I had both) my teeth seemed whiter. Given, I also didn't drink as much coffee because whatever they give you I don't think is actually coffee/caffeinated.

I know fluoride is supposed to be industrial waste and probably not healthy in the water but I think you should probably have it in toothpaste.

I think this is maybe a psyop just for the government to see what you can get conspiracy nutters to do. Like "urine therapy" where they drink fermented piss. What do you think?
    I saw a video on YouTube where this girl was saying her husband was complaining about the smell of a jar of her piss she left sitting on the nightstand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    show me where does it says in the bible or the constitution or any literature of authority that teeths are supposed to be white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I guess not
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny show me where does it says in the bible or the constitution or any literature of authority that teeths are supposed to be white.

Why do you hold the bible and constitution (of which country?) in such high regard as you require either as supporting evidence of anything?

..weak nigga.
    I prolly shoulda put this in "reinvent yourself" but it fits both.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why do you hold the bible and constitution (of which country?) in such high regard as you require either as supporting evidence of anything?

..weak nigga.

because theyre the manifestation of general consensus and popular opinion.
    Be a leader not a follower.
    good leaders understand the popular mindsets of their followers.
    Teeth whiteners soften your teeth, making them more prone to damage.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny good leaders understand the popular mindsets of their followers.

Good leaders shape the mindset of their followers...
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If you use a fluoride toothpaste, you’ll probably see better outcomes for all aspects of oral health. You will have whiter teeth than if you had chosen a holistic toothpaste alternative, and more fluoride is better than less for this purpose. You’ll have fewer cavities, which are black.

Pete Green African Astronaut
    Rewrites

Its called Dental Flourosis which causes spotting of the teeth and can also damage liver if high enough volume

Originally posted by Zanick If you use a fluoride toothpaste, you’ll probably see better outcomes for all aspects of oral health. You will have whiter teeth than if you had chosen a holistic toothpaste alternative, and more fluoride is better than less for this purpose. You’ll have fewer cavities, which are black.

nice padlock, Glowie McSpook

but umm you're only supposed to use a pea size on your toothbrush

its really fucking toxic
    I looked on Jeff Hunter's business site. one of his Sons name is Zanick. Zanick Hunter.

not even lying
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    floride has been given to the people for decades,, its only perpose is to chill the masses, make them more compliant and less likely to overthrow the government,, thats why most country folk wanna send the corrupt government to the hangman for treason against the people and the 51 constitutions and city folk wanna get free stuff and let the government do whatever the fuck it wants to right or wrong
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Given, I also didn't drink as much coffee because whatever they give you I don't think is actually coffee/caffeinated.

Didn't you have instant coffee on your commissary? County was all about shoveling a bunch of instant coffee into one cup
    Originally posted by POLECAT floride has been given to the people for decades,, its only perpose is to chill the masses, make them more compliant and less likely to overthrow the government,, thats why most country folk wanna send the corrupt government to the hangman for treason against the people and the 51 constitutions and city folk wanna get free stuff and let the government do whatever the fuck it wants to right or wrong

china is among some of the countries that dont flouride their water supply.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny china is among some of the countries that dont flouride their water supply.

Yet they still derp in construction and quality of products
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny china is among some of the countries that dont flouride their water supply.

Well most of them get their water directly from the river or well which they also shit in.
Jump to Top