User Controls

Proving everyone here is Homeland or FVEY. FIGHT ME NOW

Pete Green African Astronaut
    I challeneged Aldra in a duel on 4chan

see who can get the most triggers. it's a skill you need to work people up.

ok .. so like.. stuff.

Scoring system.

5 or 6 play at a time. but only 2 per thread and 3 or 4 judge based on low-medium-high triggers. really pissing people off

we take turns fucking with different groups. dont make it look spam or you'll get jannie banned for 3 days.

just work it in like a true argument. think of it as a Debate Game at highschool when you chose Pro or Con and had to debate people regardless of your true feelings. its kind of a test but it gets comical af.

who's down. Scron can keep visual scores since he's good at his little visual art shit. Wariat, FUCK OFF. You Can't Play
    If a group is pro tranny (troons?) you can pick a con. if a group is anti-troon (tranny?) you act pro choice.

both players are on the same mental side of con to the majority group. just to push hard enough but not enough to get banned. if you get banned you then have to serve on the judge panel for 3 days

Who's down?
    Oh It must be past your methy little bed time
    Bradley Black Hole
    You're a fucking faggot and I can see why you have no one to talk to.
    Go back to DH you simp faggit you are just a follower and a skitzo loser

Originally posted by Bradley You're a fucking faggot and I can see why you have no one to talk to.

you are not better than wozny in any way in fact you are beneath him. Both of you are losers that deserve each other
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm not even from your homeland. And I'm not some Canadian spy! I'm just some nobody who doesn't know anything, because I don't have any backdoors on this server that Lanny diligently installed at my agency's request. I have no way of knowing that you created a new account today. You're safe. Calm down.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    God is the thing that makes .999 = 1. I don't care if some math atheist says "they're the same number" - they are not the same number without God's interference. There's an infinitely small difference, and the thing that makes them equal to one another is God.

[puking in golden ratio]
    YeaH, i WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT

now I am looking to hire a lawyer because I ain't seen one red cent of what??? I don't do shit but apparently i'm employed. Well I say until I get a check NO IM FUCKING NOT they can throw a badge and gun at me all day I"m ALREADY A DETECTIVE
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Why the fuck would any agency care what goes on here. We are just a bunch of fuck ups and addicts. Hell half here can't even hold down a job. lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jerryb Why the fuck would any agency care what goes on here. We are just a bunch of fuck ups and addicts. Hell half here can't even hold down a job. lol

Because we say bad words and if you spin the fun bunch and the dirty dozen you could make say its domestic terrorism as we proud lannyists believe the entire American government should be killed and replaced with Lanny
    frala Avant garde shartist
    "Lol, hey guys here's my plan to trick you all into finding out if you're with the illuminati. Wanna play?"
    A homeland fuy

Originally posted by frala "Lol, hey guys here's my plan to trick you all into finding out if you're with the illuminati. Wanna play?"

He just wants to wrestle so he can touch my weiner
    Originally posted by Bradley You're a fucking faggot and I can see why you have no one to talk to.

because the world is full of halfway housed like you
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm A homeland fuy

Both Waluigi and I. Motor Oil BITCH
    It's comical as fuck watching the meltdown posts u can accrue as 4chan post whore
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm A homeland fuy

The Wozny Wrestling Federation
    this guy and his unboxing skills.

"Dear Samsung. I have a very popular Youtube account where I unveil new products and am curious if you would send me your most updated S23 Premium model for public display. Im a huge fan of Samsung and am sure the review will be top rated"

pulls out NiggerFaggot written on a piece of paper he secretly placed in the box and gets a new 1300 USD phone for free.

Originally posted by Pete Green It's comical as fuck watching the meltdown posts u can accrue as 4chan post whore

you are a faggot , a brainwashed idiot, a follower, a SHEEP
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Oh yeah forgot to add mental cases. lol Not excluding myself, I'm basically a hermit that hates pretty much everyone I see.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Both Waluigi and I. Motor Oil BITCH

Lmrao
Jump to Top