User Controls

I'mma make some mead cuz fuck it

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks u can buy everything with food stamps except the airlock.

2 pounds of honey, fatass jug, that airlock bullshit, then I Think you need some water, lil sugar, put in the yeast.

I did it in prison with jolly ranchers, fruit cocktail, sugar, lil ketchup, and bread, it always came out goood

FIgure fuck it I see so many of these facebook feed videos why can't I produce shitty strong mead of a high gravity?

Probably give it to my god if it comes out well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    my uncle made some years ago when he was really into medieval fantasy stuff

it was strong but tasted pretty awful
    Bradley Black Hole
    maybe try making gruit beer, it's how beer was made before they used hops, supposed to be more stimulating
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra maybe try making gruit beer, it's how beer was made before they used hops, supposed to be more stimulating

Hops was added for flavor but it happens to be a brain and muscle relaxer. it helps you sleep. it's why people get tired when drinking beer.

I never knew this until a few years back. makes sense now. it's like hey, I'll drink wine but nibble a little bit on a xanax. now as strong since it's in natural form but you can make a tea with it and it will taste gnarly but will calm you.

look it up. I dun wanna source that shit
    Oh also Hops is a massive carb more than wheat. it can put on pounds. 6 beers is like half a pound of fat. it will add up if you drink a case a week. like 3-4 beers a day you will gain shitloads of weight. like having Thanksgiving Dinner every night
    People like Kr0z drank lots.. but I honestly believe that goiter he kind of had (large adams apple) was Hyperthyroidism. if he had lived to be like 35-40 it would of ate itself away and he would have then had Hypothyroidism and gained 70 pounds. would of been naturally a big guy like a biker dude.

I was like that. I gained 60 pounds in one year. went from 185 and sexy toned to 245 pounds. got up to 260

Im back at 240 again :( my shits all fucked up. Thyroid Disease on top of everything else.
    I wanna board the bus at times
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green Hops was added for flavor but it happens to be a brain and muscle relaxer. it helps you sleep. it's why people get tired when drinking beer.

I never knew this until a few years back. makes sense now. it's like hey, I'll drink wine but nibble a little bit on a xanax. now as strong since it's in natural form but you can make a tea with it and it will taste gnarly but will calm you.

look it up. I dun wanna source that shit

You didn't understand alcohol was a depressant? Are you really this fucking stupid at 64 anos alto?

I can understand why GiGi left you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green People like Kr0z drank lots.. but I honestly believe that goiter he kind of had (large adams apple) was Hyperthyroidism. if he had lived to be like 35-40 it would of ate itself away and he would have then had Hypothyroidism and gained 70 pounds. would of been naturally a big guy like a biker dude.

I was like that. I gained 60 pounds in one year. went from 185 and sexy toned to 245 pounds. got up to 260

Im back at 240 again :( my shits all fucked up. Thyroid Disease on top of everything else.

"I'm not an immobile fat aging faggot, I have a thyroid problem!!!!"

Said Paul Wozny as he ate his 40th chicken nugget.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green People like Kr0z drank lots.. but I honestly believe that goiter he kind of had (large adams apple) was Hyperthyroidism. if he had lived to be like 35-40 it would of ate itself away and he would have then had Hypothyroidism and gained 70 pounds. would of been naturally a big guy like a biker dude.

Remember when you said you had a lot of lower body strength despite having 4 chins, being massively overweight, flabby arms, and bitch tits.

So your entire body is fucking fat and flab? LOL

BUT MY LOWER BODY IS IN GREAT SHAPE, I HAVE STRONG LEGS.

k wozny.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Nigga talking about people's diet when he has to shoot up insulin before making this post because he's morbidly obese.
    Originally posted by Bradley You didn't understand alcohol was a depressant? Are you really this fucking stupid at 64 anos alto?

yeah but hops alone are meant to be some kind of depressant outside of the alcohol

old gruits were made with yarrow and other herbs that have mild stimulant/psychedelic effects which are meant to counteract or at least reduce the depressant effect. dunno if you're interested enough but this book is supposed to have a lot of old-world recipes:

https://www.brewerspublications.com/products/sacred-herbal-healing-beers-the-secrets-of-ancient-fermentation
    http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=B65AB397B9EE68368C99CE75B56B3A58
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    My friend makes mead on a regular basis, he's always got a big ass jug full working on his kitchen counter. It's good stuff, I think his comes out to around 12-14%. His biggest expense is buying a gallon of honey each time.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks u can buy everything with food stamps except the airlock.

2 pounds of honey, fatass jug, that airlock bullshit, then I Think you need some water, lil sugar, put in the yeast.

I did it in prison with jolly ranchers, fruit cocktail, sugar, lil ketchup, and bread, it always came out goood

FIgure fuck it I see so many of these facebook feed videos why can't I produce shitty strong mead of a high gravity?

Probably give it to my god if it comes out well.

I actually did this before.... with food stamps.... with a glass jug and balloon over it. Is that what you mean by air lock?

It never got clear but it tasted ok anyway. I never chugged alcohol but I didn't think it fermented and I chugged it. It takes a couple minutes to feel it when you do that.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I actually did this before…. with food stamps…. with a glass jug and balloon over it. Is that what you mean by air lock?

It never got clear but it tasted ok anyway. I never chugged alcohol but I didn't think it fermented and I chugged it. It takes a couple minutes to feel it when you do that.

thats da ghetto way
    Alcohol in general will make you fatter. You can stay trim wth a little exercise early in the day if you're on a zero carb diet drinking vodka but you also feel like you're about to die. And probably are. But with me it seems like alcohol makes me crave carbs.
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm thats da ghetto way

It's just fermenting and expanding air. People really like to over-complicate things.
    Bradley is a fat lil limp leg arthtitis bitch with bitch tits and I could knock him out ez lets scrap, punk
    The ancient Egyptians brewed a mandrake beer, the American
    Indians spiced up their maize beer (chicha) with coca leaves
    (Erythroxylon coca), angel's trumpet (Brugmansia sp.), and
    morning glory seeds (Ipomoea sp., Turbina corymbosa).
    Oriental beer was often improved with hashish and opium, while
    dried fly agaric mushrooms were crumbled into beer in Siberia. The
    Gauls brewed beer from darnel (Lolium temulentum), . . . The
    pagan "Mead of Inspiration" was no simple beer or mead, but must
    have been a psychoactive beverage whose inebriating ingredients had
    a stimulating effect upon creativity.
    —Christian Ratsch, 1994

that book makes me want to experiment with it myself
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I actually did this before…. with food stamps…. with a glass jug and balloon over it. Is that what you mean by air lock?

The balloon method is meant for jenkem bro, you're literally describing our holy sacrament the Jenkem. Not sure if the balloon method is meant for this.

In prison we used a long hose and ran it into the vent while keeping the garbage bag sat inside the heating vent.

In Jail I used a bag from the protein powder.

If I'm gonna do this I can afford the 7$ for 3 airlocks. They kinda function in a unique way where pressure has to push through 2 traps which aggregate the alcohol back into it without evaporating while allowing pressure to exit.

I don't have a 1 gallon glass jug tho.

How long would your friend wait before drinking his gallon? I generally wait 3-4 weeks, less if we have access to heat.

I saw one nigga fuck his ribs up because you use heat to accelerate it, so this dumb fucker thought it would be a good idea to sleep in his bunk with the bottle in his armpit, like a 1 liter bottle, he had multiple ones going at once and yeah he didn't burp one (What we call unsealing the cap to make the cell smell like alcohol and kick out the fermentation exhaust)

Imagine you come back from the hospital and they tell you you have to do 30 days in solitary confinement and you got a couple fractured ribs so you can't even work out or jack off and you're black so you don't know how to read for pleasure, so you just gotta sit in the cage for 30 days and think about your life choices.

Eyyy but when the bottle did break, my boy grabbed the other ones and they thought it was from fighting (until they smelled him) and he was making budget hooch (Oranges, sugar, & bread crumbs with fruit cocktail and butterscotch candies for the kicker). I drank it, was good.

Edit: Forgot to include photos.

Jump to Top