User Controls

You can sit on this plane and die

frala Avant garde shartist
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She's got some nice tits for a reptillian.

Apparently Carrot Top was on the flight and tweeted about it...first time he's been relevant in 15yrs.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/carrot-top-says-he-was-same-plane-as-woman-who-went-tirade-about-not-real-passenger

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She's got some nice tits for a reptillian.

Apparently Carrot Top was on the flight and tweeted about it…first time he's been relevant in 15yrs.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/carrot-top-says-he-was-same-plane-as-woman-who-went-tirade-about-not-real-passenger

Oh. No wonder she wanted off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Slag should wash her hair and stop trusting in crystals.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    My theory is that there is going to be a mass disaster shortly. An aeronautic catastrophe the likes of which you've only seen in the creations of Hollywood. Maybe it's a Carrington Event 2.0 and planes start falling out of the sky, I don't know. These people losing their minds is simply a psychic manifestation of the fear they felt realizing it could have been them. It's not exactly acausal, but it's maybe... atemporal? A causal emotional response so strong it became unbound from the arrow of time, and ended up in a different place. When these emotions travel forward we refer to it as PTSD. When these strong emotions travel backwards, we see it manifest as a "psychotic episode" wherein the sufferer fits the emotion to something that is happening around them at the time: we expect causality to result in a unidirectional arrow of time, so if we feel a sudden spike of fear we are inclined to explain it to ourselves using that flawed model (and so rather than assuming you had a Vietnam flashforward, you assume the guy next to you isn't real/is trying to kill you).
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Oh. No wonder she wanted off.

Lmao
    Originally posted by Meikai My theory is that there is going to be a mass disaster shortly. An aeronautic catastrophe the likes of which you've only seen in the creations of Hollywood. Maybe it's a Carrington Event 2.0 and planes start falling out of the sky, I don't know. These people losing their minds is simply a psychic manifestation of the fear they felt realizing it could have been them. It's not exactly acausal, but it's maybe… atemporal? A causal emotional response so strong it became unbound from the arrow of time, and ended up in a different place. When these emotions travel forward we refer to it as PTSD. When these strong emotions travel backwards, we see it manifest as a "psychotic episode" wherein the sufferer fits the emotion to something that is happening around them at the time: we expect causality to result in a unidirectional arrow of time, so if we feel a sudden spike of fear we are inclined to explain it to ourselves using that flawed model (and so rather than assuming you had a Vietnam flashforward, you assume the guy next to you isn't real/is trying to kill you).

This is exactly why I would have followed her off that plane. I woulda followed you too, boo.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala

loop it 24/7 and annoy your neighbors
    Originally posted by frala This is exactly why I would have followed her off that plane. I woulda followed you too, boo.

why are you calling 'her' a spook?
    Originally posted by Pete Green why are you calling 'her' a spook?

I’m not you dumb piece of shit.
    this seems to be endemic because there is almost an exact situation with I think an Aussie or British man having the same issues. tried to open the door to jump off the plane while in flight.

some toxic mother fucker with an aussie meme flag told this on 4chan
    Originally posted by frala I’m not you dumb piece of shit.

boo? ghost? spook? glowie? glownigger? terry davis much? stay off the train tracks, dear
    You stay on them

I was born on a friday. that makes me a 6 child

6th day. 6th son. Chinese Snake Wood Sign... SSssssss.
    Irish Coat of Armor 2 Snakes and a Sword. like a untangled Rx sign

English Coat of the same name is a Sun Dog... Sssnakes and Sssunsss
    This chick on Bronx Zoo looks like Geddy Lee from Rush

if she had a soul patch she'd be Geddy's earth twin
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

now imagine no soul-patch small tits
    "Why is he talking like a Leprachaun"

SLAP A DEEE BASEEE P-HAAIIRRRTTTTT
    Originally posted by Pete Green this seems to be endemic because there is almost an exact situation with I think an Aussie or British man having the same issues. tried to open the door to jump off the plane while in flight.

some toxic mother fucker with an aussie meme flag told this on 4chan

nobody cares

Originally posted by frala You stay on them

YAAASAASSSSSS KQWWEEEEEN
Jump to Top