(x x)
    @@\ /@@
    @@@@@\_/@@@@@
    /@@@@@@@@@@@@@\ @@ ## @@
    @@@@ ___/ / /@@@@@@@@@@@\ \ @@ ## _||_ @@@@
    C| | \ // / / @@@@@@@@@@@ \ \ || || / LA \ | |
    \__/ || @@@/ @@@@@@@@@@@ \@@@ || || | | |__|
    ########################################################################
    β–³ =- β–² -= β–³ =- β–² -= β–³ =- β–² ΰΌ€β˜₯┏┛⨻┗┓β˜₯ΰΌ€ β–³ =- β–² -= β–³ =- β–² -= β–³
    |||||||||||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€|||||||||||||||||||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€|||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€||||||
    |||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€||||||||||||||| U N I O N B A A ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€|||||||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€||||||||||||
    |||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€||||||||||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€|||||||||||||πŸœ€πŸœ‚πŸœ€|||||||||||||||||||

BAA - TENDER.

My soul has been put to rest thanks to Kafka and SC, I can finally return home to hell and party and dance with the devil for all eternity, as a final act I shall construct the most EVIL demonic bar ever, staffed by demonic undead zombie girls, they are NOT legal drinking age in Poland. If anyone tries to raid us the place, there is enough explosives hidden under the floor to make the Oklahoma bombing look like a roman candle accident. Two for one special on brown brown cut with demon ashes! See you fuckers in HELL
    π“€π“‚ΈπŸ“Ή
    Wheel gonts and gontettesm it's that time of the year again to call your brother your mother your husband your bar friend from far and wide leave no one to the side. Universal hugs xoxo full relief and another belief is to cleansed from the healing hands of all of earth's man. I ask you not to call me a prophet but simply a basket, case in point, we will rejoice the juice of the stars amongstesth our holy toes which are seent by the comatose in all their joys and woes and roshambos. Trust a bird a nickel, he wont fight you, trust a bird a dime, then you got a crime. Give but don't give too much because our souls must be balanced by the cards we are dealt AT HAND
    Originally posted by Sophie New Haraki for the Sky album. It's dope. New songs with traditional Harakiri for the Sky sound.

I know that sounds like i'm some typa music critic, but it's true. If you're unfamiliar It's a little like SDBM or suicidal black lite. I don't know the actual name for this Genre, but Thranenkind is in the same genre.

I suppose it's a little like melodic death metal. But not as melodic as it's sappy counterpart. It's still plenty sad, but it actually sounds nice.

IDK just listen to it. It's good.

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    your finest ale please!

Instigator Space Nigga

This came up on my feed so I thought I'd post it in this gay ass thread.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Hey some of us are trying to drink away our sorrows over here, not develop new ones. If you think about it though "Bar threads" which every forum usually has "lannys bar" and people post youtube videos and offtopic or w.e in it are the lowest of the low in terms of "content" any "discussion forum" can get

well we have about 12 of those "bar threads" in constant rotation for years hitting hundreds of pages. The trt gets locked at 420, random thoughts SHOULD be locked at 666 pages.

But for everything else the limit seems to be THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE when the only thing left is robot personality cores arguing generating more and more WORDS and CHARs for teh self taught man

9 MILLION 9 HUNDRED THOUSANDS 8 32 536

7 8 9 .10 wait do spaces count FUCK
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    This is a hold up!
    Everyone get on your bellies.
    Give me all the money and no one gets hurt!
    I bet you wear a bumbag and socks with sandals
    You animals! this is how you behave in a fine establishment?! Well I guess there's no obligation to have MANNERS in a nightclub

cheers

Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm

Tapper is a great game

Instigator Space Nigga
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    bow or why did sophie die?
    Originally posted by Wariat bow or why did sophie die?

he died of cringe, because of all of us. we let him down!
    your finest ale please!
    that zombie girl makes a mean car bomb

Jump to Top