User Controls

Overall Why Is This?

Pete Green African Astronaut
    Why are women in Ireland or even Northern Ireland pretty cute but the women in England so fucking fat and butt ugly? hitting a wall like Infinityshock...
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    hurr durr gender wars , shut the fuck up you don't know shit bitch
    gender wars?

I was comparing women from Ireland to that of England. I would say britian but British are a mix so it would include Irish and Scots. Manchester and other North Western parts.

but English women are fat no chin bitch hos
    Gender wars are what I call any insanity derived from the insane gender based hate that has taken over every aspect of society.

example

Originally posted by Pete Green but English women are fat no chin bitch hos

"All men are such pigs"

"All women are leftist feminists crybabies"

"yeah well only because all men are stare rapeists pervert incel that need a mommy instead of a WOMAN"

"yeah well only because all women are brainwashed whores feminist karens that no respectable man would want"

and the hebrew laughs and rubs his hands, nice birth rates this is how they justify immigration.
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Gender wars are what I call any insanity derived from the insane gender based hate that has taken over every aspect of society.

example

"All men are such pigs"

"All women are leftist feminists crybabies"

"yeah well only because all men are stare rapeists pervert incel that need a mommy instead of a WOMAN"

"yeah well only because all women are brainwashed whores feminist karens that no respectable man would want"

and the hebrew laughs and rubs his hands, nice birth rates this is how they justify immigration.

Stare at a woman for her beauty. if men didn't do this then women would throw fits and try harder to doll up

It's biologically wired into the brain and only in the last 20 FUCKING years has it been so Taboo. it was like this during the burning of the bra era of "New Left" from about 1969-1975 until the vietnam war ended and then the Disco and Punk Era turned womenn into WHORES and loving to get dressed up (Men too)

but for some goofy fucking reason the New Left from the 1970s reared its ugly fucking head and has managed to destroy human nature and forced total self guilt into society while they rake in the rewards

its time to put these fucking cunts in a shelf box and back shelf them for good. figuratively speaking of course.
    Everyone has to be a victim nowadays it's a pathetic mentality that makes me sick and the result is young women find me and my mentality very attractive like it's almost annoying

I don't want to be a ladies man, being a "ladies man" or a player beta that sleeps with a different broad every night meant something else in the world I came from.

otot gas aldras race war now

Jump to Top