User Controls

Chiner release Linux

Donald Trump Black Hole
    #China's first open-source desktop operating system (#OS), #OpenKylin 1.0, was released on July 5, a breakthrough in building independent system #software. The Linux-based OS was built by a community of 3,867 developers, 74 special interest groups and 271 enterprises, according to the official website of the OS.

It has a lot of custom elements, like it's own desktop environment designed to look similar to classic windows in layout
    https://news.itsfoss.com/openkylin-linux-os/

https://dailystormer.in/china-releases-1-0-version-of-open-source-desktop-operating-system-openkylin/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red Star OS gang here, this distro does not inspire revolutionary zeal. Venezuela has a better linux distro smh!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    good ol chiner
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Warshington Dun Like Chiner Much
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Chinux
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Warshington dun like Chiner, Chinuz nor BRICS much
    Lesteraction Yung Blood
    She couldn’t speak, but smell. She couldn’t see but feel. She couldn’t hear, but touch. So, made history for the rest of the world about how to live a quality life without seeing, hearing, and speaking.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm Red Star OS gang here, this distro does not inspire revolutionary zeal. Venezuela has a better linux distro smh!

I think I wanted to install Red Star once but couldn't even find it.

China's is probably a little more whitey-friendly. And probably not hard to use like Arch, or Debian or whatever all the linux pedos are using now.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Wonder how many back doors it has.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jerryb Wonder how many back doors it has.

None that the US could get in and if you live in the US that's what matters.
    Originally posted by jerryb Wonder how many back doors it has.

yea, because PLA is interested in looking at pictures of your dick.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

free weev
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, because PLA is interested in looking at pictures of your dick.

I know it seems strange on this forum but I never felt the need to take dick pics. I also never post pics of myself or fambly so if someone says a pic is me they are a liar.
    Originally posted by jerryb I know it seems strange on this forum but I never felt the need to take dick pics. I also never post pics of myself or fambly so if someone says a pic is me they are a liar.

then why do you worry PLA having full access to your device.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why do you worry PLA having full access to your device.

I'm not worried at all, that's why I don't use a VPN or Tor because I'm not doing anything illegal. They would be bored as fuck looking at what I have on my computer.
    Originally posted by jerryb I'm not worried at all, that's why I don't use a VPN or Tor because I'm not doing anything illegal. They would be bored as fuck looking at what I have on my computer.

then why are you concerned of backdoors.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why are you concerned of backdoors.

Not concerned but curious as China is well known to spy on other countries peoples and companies as well as their own citizens. I don't plan on installing their OS so not in the least worried about it. Lots of agencies in the US spy on us so only an idiot would admit to illegal activities on the internet.
    Originally posted by jerryb Not concerned but curious as China is well known to spy on other countries peoples and companies as well as their own citizens.

1- who told you dat ?

2- as if the US doesnt.

everyone who has the capability does it

the NSA funnels foreign tech secrets to domestic companies and has been caught a few times intercepting foreign politicians' communications in order to improve their bargaining position when drawing up international agreements
Jump to Top