User Controls

Don't pay no mind to them ladybugs

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    When will Lindsey Graham come out of the closet as a sissy?

America is ready for a war mongering republican faggot. Bussy is beautiful and he's ten times the faggot that Buttigeig ever was.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    You already had James Buchanan, why do you need another gay president?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Meikai You already had James Buchanan, why do you need another gay president?

Don't forget about Obama
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Michelle is not a man she has beautiful daughters that came out her coochie that looks exactly like a mixture of them both

People love to put masculinization black women for being strong and educated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I just enjoy fueling conspiracy theories
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by CandyRein Michelle is not a man she has beautiful daughters that came out her coochie that looks exactly like a mixture of them both

She may not be a man but she could be a beard

Disclaimer: I don’t think Obama is gay all the way
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ve never seen a gay man pimp walk like that ..
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I just enjoy fueling conspiracy theories

That wasn’t a conspiracy it was hate rhetoric stemmed in jealousy and bigotry
    Originally posted by CandyRein Michelle is not a man she has beautiful daughters that came out her coochie that looks exactly like a mixture of them both

I thought you were a republican. The Obama obsession doesn't make sense but neither one of them looked like Obama or like each other. I heard he was cucked by Eric Holder. That explains the older one.
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve never seen a gay man pimp walk like that ..

He definitely had swagger, but also a tsp of sugar in his tank. All I’m saying is if Obama came out one day and was like yeah I did a line of coke and smoked a pole one night at 3 am I wouldn’t be shocked.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I thought you were a republican. The Obama obsession doesn't make sense but neither one of them looked like Obama or like each other. I heard he was cucked by Eric Holder. That explains the older one.

I’ve never discussed my political stance …I’m just stating facts ..that’s a black woman..that’s not a man ..

It’s extremely disrespectful and being a black woman myself I won’t sit by and let that happen in my presence without speaking up

I wouldn’t give a damn if it was Janet Jackson ..
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala He definitely had swagger, but also a tsp of sugar in his tank. All I’m saying is if Obama came out one day and was like yeah I did a line of coke and smoked a pole one night at 3 am I wouldn’t be shocked.

I’ve never seen him do anything that would remotely make me question his sexuality..

But that’s just a difference in opinion we have
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve never seen him do anything that would remotely make me question his sexuality..

But that’s just a difference in opinion we have

Notice anything?
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ve never discussed my political stance …I’m just stating facts ..that’s a black woman..that’s not a man ..

It’s extremely disrespectful and being a black woman myself I won’t sit by and let that happen in my presence without speaking up

I wouldn’t give a damn if it was Janet Jackson ..

You say things that make you seem like a black Trumper. Which is cringe too. But it's funny that you feel like you have to come to the defense of these terrorists because they're (more or less) black.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013

Notice anything?

American politicians are probably just inherently effeminate, and a good bit of them may cross their legs like that but I noticed it more with Obama because there were a lot rumors about him fucking guys at his church.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 You say things that make you seem like a black Trumper. Which is cringe too. But it's funny that you feel like you have to come to the defense of these terrorists because they're (more or less) black.

I’m an advocate for all black women …
    If you got a problem wth it ..suck Michelle’s penis
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s the problem with you political weirdos …you can’t handle someone not taking a side ..if I see something crazy on either side imma say something

If Trump talking crazy I’ll say something
    If Biden got crack in his quarters imma say something

None of them care about me nor you ..get a clue
    To be fair…I don’t think anyone said Michelle was a man?

Also in that picture Obama looks very confident and fruity. It’s quite the conundrum.
    Pete Green African Astronaut

she openly hates White men.

except that treasonous cunt Bush. they like telling jokes at funerals and wakes at the cost of other people's feelings.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013

Notice anything?

only European men sit like this. American Men would never cross their legs like this. they create a square box posture.
Jump to Top