User Controls

My uncle's stint at pepsico

He worked in the plant, one of the perks was that him and the boys were allowed by his CEO to drink the broken bottles of pop.

Well one day him and the boys were thirsty so he accidentally backed up the forklift and knocked over a whole Gaylord of pop causing a lot of breakage.

Him and the boys were drinking so much pop until there tummy's were about to pop.

My uncle lost his job that day the CEO wrongfully fired him for his accident. I feel terrible for my uncle and that's why I'm so happy that I have such a good CEO who lets me drink all the pop that I want to, she says go ahead and drink your little heart out, " I don't give a shit as long as you get the job done" and I always say oh, I CAN GET THR JOB DONE BOSS and then I drink a bunch of pop and GIT SHIT DONE

My uncle is going to fight his case all the way to the top, even if he has to go down first. He's either going to the supreme court or if they don't have enough time on there.docket then he's gonna drink a pop and hold a special vote amongst the shareholders to decide his fate
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I hate drinking pop, it's all sticky and sweet and makes my stomach hurt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top