User Controls

Lets do a Pull Request this weekend on Discord

Donald Trump Black Hole
    This Friday at 18:00EST, 08:00 in Sydney, 23:00 Belfast time I'm going to try to do some work on ISS.

Things we'll go through:
    Pulling ISS from Github
    Making sense of Git and Python and Postgres
    Deploying ISS locally
    Understanding how ISS works
    Changing the code and testing it
    Doing a PR (assuming there is time and I don't fall asleep)

There are some things we need to fix including:
    -can't embed files ending with an uppercase .mp4 (.MP4) in the URL
    -there was at least one other thing I can't remember right now

Location is below, make sure you can join:
    https://discord.gg/SHAkPr7m
    By the way Discord is run by Antifa/the Trannies/the jedis, so be careful what you say on there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Submit a pull
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    *gesters angrily in Italian *
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just us boys having a pull together
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra just us boys having a pull together

N-no, I might be there. Ha ha.

Ha.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Update: the push didn't happen and nothing got pulled.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Can Ibe in on the next one? I have a lot of opinions, will research things and not just talk out of my ass in advance, will not devolve it into me calling another users names HTS and Scron have discord fona does too and i can get it.
    I didn't think this was serious, will actually join if it's not at 8am
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I didn't think this was serious, will actually join if it's not at 8am

Antipodean lyfe 4realz. What time suits? Maybe Sunday afternoon your time, late night here, early night in the US?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Can I run discord on a chromebook? If so I am available from 9pm - 3pm US Eastern Time. Night for u in England is morning, for aldra it will be 27 hours into the future
    Bradley Black Hole
    so aldra is +14, and dt is +6, so if we do this at 2am, like right now it'll be 8am for DT and 4pm for aldra, and when i'm killing time at work during the slowest period 2am for me.

thoughts

we cap it at 1hour and put it on youtube/whatever and upload it, if we get 5 views we do it another one next week.

Everyday of the week works for me.
    Bradley Black Hole
    We need to have the ability to kick users, specifically users nobody likes that we invite on the show and discuss something of interest but when they start shrieking or talking over people they can be dismissed to a listening role for the duration of their retardation manifestation, like a time out.

Are you all interested in including webcameras of the speakers? Most similar to Zoom Meetings.

I of course am willing to put myself out there face and all, but I know aldra has common sense/is a pussy.
    afternoon/night is better for me
    Bradley Black Hole
    2am Eastern USA is what time in your zone?
    Bradley Black Hole
    6pm ish? That work for you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    fuck yeah it does, dumb question, you said afternoon/night and i pegged u at 6pm, that good for you? I think it'll be like 8-10am for DT.

We already have the three most important users on board for this one hour time slot, i think this is a go.
    Bradley Black Hole
    and if nobody watches/listens to our Podcast, i mean I'd sit on a threeway call with you two for an hour once a week no matter what. Can we plan for not SUNDAYS, Monday through SATURDAY is best but I Have to stock a lot of shit on Sunday nights (like right now) like 50 minutes of working, 10 minutes of smoking a cigarette, hiding in the bathroom, ducking down in the cube with a OUR STORE ALLOWS 5 MINUTE BREAKS PER HOUR, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE, I C U IN 5 OR LESS MINUTES! SECURITY CAMERAS IN USE. that I made to allow us to get bathroom breaks, etc without pissing anyone off.

It's fucking bullshit bro I"ve probably carried 600-800 pounds worth of beer from the drop off room to the fridges and shit and like that's gotta be like, 4 dollies worth, i have a doly I can use to move the flats, but i still have to bend down and pick them up 2 in each hand and load them and that's kinda where I start getting really irritated after midway through the 3rd flat of beer im stocking

But tuesday through friday I don't really do shit except make funny faces at people and operate a register.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i stock the beer, soda, water, juices, etc because it's the heaviest, I only have to move and unload 4 dolys, but like the lady that has to stock chips, snacks, etc, it's only a couple hundred pounds and she does it over a 3 day period along with the other person we have overlapping, but they gotta unload like 10 flatskids worth of shit, and i'm like fuck man that's a lot of back and forth and little weighing items but a lot of them. THen one lady i kinda trust (she worked there before i got there, so if she fuck up i didn't hire her) she unloads the expensive shit like batteries, umm like medicines OTC, like the condoms and I think she do some of the food that's like not real food like dog food or spam and like our clothing section and feminine hygene, seemed really complicated so I thanked her for not making me endure that ontop of everything and no one liked doing the liuquids (Or as I say beer cuz it's like 75% beer, and then water and pepsi and shit) uh cuz it's heavy i guess and irritating to sit in the freezer

i just drink while 'm doing it, now i have to pay 1$ a beer which is okay and when I buy 3 I take 5 so, i mean it aint too bad for me. Plus I'm really good at grabbing 4 beers with two hands at once and loading them individually through the slides that our cooler uses , fuckin quick with it, first time it took me 2 shifts like 6 hours one day, and 4 hours the other (While I"m running a corner store int he middle of the night) and now it takes me like 3-5 hours one shift.

TTYL, I"mma drink one of these fatass 40s and probably do a small bump of meth off a key, I might make a burrito later too. cuz a niggas gotta eat too, fuck man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think I'm good at management. I do the worst jobs, I show up when someone quits/calls in, I round everyones hours up to the next, (38.12 hours becomes 40 w/ me) (43.4 is 44 hours + 4 hours overtime (2x pay) for 48 hours @regular pay, this is a very unusual thing to do in basic labor jobs), my people love me, Idgaf I get so much fuckin extra money, hours, and the owner is laissaz faire where he don't give a fuck as long as I convince him I"m running a tight as ship. I told him I'm not going to fight armed gangmembers over less money in the till than we make in profit a day, he understands cuz he did it for 12 years, mostly him.

Cops haven't been there, we dont' have people hanging out, thefts remain the same, and we have a full crew allowing him to eat curry, watch television and smoke hookah with his muslim friends 24/7 while making profit, not having to do shit, and having a white boy that calls you 6 days a week to tell you everything is perfect.
    Bradley Black Hole
    But I'm also drunk, shit talk people, steal, and sometimes lock the door and leave for hours while I walk miles whacked out as fuck to get 1 taco from taco bell, 1 large little cesears 1 topping pizza , 1 large fry from mcdonalds, or some other equally cheap item that gave me a legitimate reason to need to leave for an hour with the 5 MINUTES OR LESS BREAKS NEEDED and tell them I cant help it, i don't want to eat a burrito in the middle of the night at work for the rest of my life, 1 person complains and the complaints go to the phone we have in the cube that I monitor and put a voicemail pin on, GREAT! so i receive teh complaints that are chiefly about me and the first shift black boys (3) that do the same shit I do in a more niggardly fashion.

I tell them all regularly how fortunate I am to have them help me in operating this store, and how fortunate all of us are that I am running the ship instead of the onion smelling guy you met once after you got hired, yeah you remember that fat fucker who gave you the greasy handshake? He's the owner and I'm the boss and honestly, this is the smoothest employment I've ever had, hope you feel the same way, no raises, no sick pay.
Jump to Top