User Controls

Disrespecting robots.txt should be considered a crime

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    If it's illegal for me to use crypto software than why is it legal for web scrapers to lock things like exclude domain and delay request behind paywalls

You're telling me monkey gamba coins causes more $$$ damage to society than Elon limiting tweets to 500/day because of the scraper menace

Huhhhh?????? Why tf is the cost of data and things relating to it going up with inflation!!?? Shouldn't we have the ability to just turn everything into highly compressed brain fuck arrays that take up 1/100th the cyberspace, bahh!
    Migh Houston
    Ive disrespected robot.txt while crawling.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    robot.txt is the message I got after they booted me from totse.com

robot.txt was all it said when I would try and login

I heard it can retro-actively delete shit AKA PULL REQUEST
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    something about Trumps FB or twitter account or postings gone missing with robot.txt showing up

yep
    Originally posted by Migh Ive disrespected robot.txt while crawling.

Mfw you can scrape all PM's from every profile and it's just a courtesy not to lmrao

Woops I probably have that saved by accident somewhere. Too lazy to dig it up and pill through them. I'm sure some faggots here spent as much time as I have doing real data analysis actually combing and cleaning all the PM's and reading through them like a favgotry

Lolololol I bet some of you fuckers are fake as fuck. Go ahead and read my PM's from Bill Krozby years ago they are basically public and I don't give a shit , I've always been true and honest in DA TEMPLE while you rat fuckers hiding on alts that don't know this or maybe get drip fed truth while others bask in its glory daily and make it our stead etc etc
    Migh Houston
    Yeah.
    nah jk I just made that up
Jump to Top