User Controls

Narcaning strangers.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I've gone through about 20 of these free tubes. I love doing this shit. I wait till I see someone doing H/Fetty and when they nod once, and then they nod twice, bro I run up and hit em with this it's like a nasal thing and I pump that motherfucker with 3 of them LOL

"Bro you were dying."

'No I fucking wasn't.'

"Well you look better now, your lips were fucking like grey and blue and shit bro, now they normal. "

'why did you do that?'

"You were dying bro, your pulse was 40 beats a minute, that's like uh like a coma, you know that right?"

LOL, what he finna do? "That bradleyB is a piece of shit, he narcanned me when I was nodding and said my lips were blue."

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    realistically he was just a little high and I ruined everything for him, fuck downers, SPEED LIFE NIGGA!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    why brad why lol

ima narcan ur ass when ur wasted and watch u vomit urself into the hospital lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    When people get really pissed I say "Bro I don't know anything about downers, but I know when I narcanned you, you came back to life and your lips went from blue to red, I hate to say this, but you're mad because I kept you alive."

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    granted if you don't have a house to use in and are zombie-fying america more and more then you deserve our patron Saint of alcohol Bradley narcanning the shit out of your disgraceful ass.
    Originally posted by Bradley When people get really pissed I say "Bro I don't know anything about downers, but I know when I narcanned you, you came back to life and your lips went from blue to red, I hate to say this, but you're mad because I kept you alive."

LOL

shit fire yo not gonna lie
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse why brad why lol

ima narcan ur ass when ur wasted and watch u vomit urself into the hospital lol

I accidentally narcanned my friend when he passed out on my couch, he was only drinking and using cocaine. He just passed out, what ends up happening is they start sweatnig really bad, and wake up and groan, and then go back to sleep within about 20-30 minutes the blood pressure regulates and they are fine.

A heroin addict such as yourself would go into immediate withdrawal and have a sad boy story.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I narcaned myself so I know the blood pressure thing cuz I was like fuck it lets see what I"m doing to people

Not a heroin addict: Sweating, high blood pressure, dry mouth, 20 minutes.

Heroin addict: immediate total withdrawal lol
    oh I'd insta murder u fasho and file an assault charge because my meds are prescribed yo

still luv u tho lulz
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    U i heard people et all biolent and shit.

Theres a guy names toothless joe stalking me becuase I posted about reverse cooking opiates from narcan years and years ago
    which is a dumb method because right before covid a dude found out how to make carfentanil tier dope from piperizine horse wormer cinnamyl omething u can find it on search

the entire opiate market makes me disillusioned also that guy is dead now gee I wonder why, the world deserves all it gets imho , should add more poison to the supply and make fake virus narcan that gives you parkinsons
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this shit made me lol hard

Originally posted by Bradley Heroin addict: immediate total withdrawal lol

what? I'm saving your life bro
    Originally posted by A U i heard people et all biolent and shit.

Theres a guy names toothless joe stalking me becuase I posted about reverse cooking opiates from narcan years and years ago
    which is a dumb method because right before covid a dude found out how to make carfentanil tier dope from piperizine horse wormer cinnamyl omething u can find it on search

the entire opiate market makes me disillusioned also that guy is dead now gee I wonder why, the world deserves all it gets imho , should add more poison to the supply and make fake virus narcan that gives you parkinsons

bro, Pickard has been saying this was gonna happen since he got arrested basically

his word on the designer drug scene basically granted him his freedom

dude literally wrote his way out of a life sentence. lsd cooks man, fucking God tier bosses
    I've been hearing around 93% + of America's fent/h [which is just fent/xylazine now] is tainted* with that xylazine bullshit, they were giving out tests for it at the clinic when I picked up my takes and people were all talking about, oh everything has it in it blah blah blah, and mother fuckers arms are practically rotting off and shit, but I do love going in there obviously a tier greater than all of the scum fucks and being like lulz this is fucked

but yah shitz basically krokodil all over but more zombie like
    Originally posted by RIPtotse bro, Pickard has been saying this was gonna happen since he got arrested basically

his word on the designer drug scene basically granted him his freedom

dude literally wrote his way out of a life sentence. lsd cooks man, fucking God tier bosses

i was gonna read Shulgins "future drugs" something or other but I forgot, I've read it many times throughout the years and I can't remember last time but it seems to be more and more relevant as time goes on
    https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/shulgin.futuredrugs.html
    Bradley Black Hole
    Before they gave me free narcan (I used to boof with needles and my father needles so I got familiar with the exchange), I would just watch these niggas die.

911? Fuck no. I'mma stand here. Yeah you can use the phone but I aint finna call for you, the fuck you think I am AskJeeves nigga. You wanted to go to sleep and now the sleep is what you got.

Now? I got like 20 of these bitches and I just run up to people nodding, hit em with it twice and tell them they were dying LOL

If they're nodding they asleep and have no memory so it's my word against their word and like i'm standing there EXPECTING a thank you!~!~!~!~ U masturbated my nigga and now you alive! You have today! Have you thought about like not dying outside my crib? :)!~!~!~ Your family would appreciate it too!.

I'm so fucking funny bro. This is almost as good as Bike Lock Madness.
    step it up a Tier and tell them they were doing VERY unsavory behavior before being brad-narc'd, like 'had their dick out' or 'were chasing cars masturbating' idk something really fucksd just to make them be like, man maybe I should evaluate my life

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I've been hearing around 93% + of America's fent/h [which is just fent/xylazine now] is trained with that xylazine bullshit, they were giving out tests for it at the clinic when I picked up my takes and people were all talking about, oh everything has it in it blah blah blah, and mother fuckers arms are practically rotting off and shit, but I do love going in there obviously a tier greater than all of the scum fucks and being like lulz this is fucked

but yah shitz basically krokodil all over but more zombie like

As much as I'd love to do dope again, since I've quit they started putting that xylazine in it, that shit scares me. Fentanyl is bad enough but now you have to worry about necrotizing fasciitis, fuck that shit.

Also being narcanned, even when close to death, is the worst thing in the world. -4/10 do not recommend
    ive never heard of that lol sounds like bullshit to me
    Bradley Black Hole
    try it once, it doesn't suck being narcanned if you don't use opiates, just really uncomfortable for a half hour
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck

today I came across a guy in a puddle of blood, hands all cut up

he was obviously tweaking hard and not making much sense, claimed he got jumped and they stole his phone, as his phone fell out of his pocket

was trying to ask if he wanted me to call an ambulance but he wasn't making much sense and got all agitated, flapping hands and splashing blood

would've been hilarious to hit him with the NARCAN RESCUE but I don't even know where to get it here
Jump to Top