User Controls

Why the fuck is RFK Jr running?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    "Oh hey I'm a Kennedy I'm going to run for President that's always worked out great for my family in the past"

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    hey be nice to rfk I like him

dude hates the government as much as I do maybe more
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    he sounds like a retard
    like his voice

i heard some sus things about him but he seems meh , I think he's a SEC goy, fuck bank goys
    Originally posted by RIPtotse hey be nice to rfk I like him

dude hates the government as much as I do maybe more

he's a green globalist anti vacxxer nutter (not realy that was media bs)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ey I like him can I not like somebody ffs lol

fuck big gov
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the back of his head's an easier target if he walks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've heard more bad than good and people not taking him seriously JUST MY TWO CENTS FROM SOMEONE THAT CALLED TRUMP VERY EARLY I took one look at Trump and said "yeah he's winning 100%, easily" I do not feel the same way still MR
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    "PRESIDENT"
    he's obvioisly seasoned with these people and knows what's really happening in my opinion, but again I'm probably retarded
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    when I found out Trump was running,2016 the first thing I said was OH, the nigga will win.

RFK is a good option but TRUMP needs the win to finish fucking up or fix the billshit, I don't trust any motherfucker trying to be the leader, but I have questions about his true intentions and I need him to win so we can see him finish us off or finish them off

I would vote for rfk if he was running against anyone besides TRUMP.

rfk would be treated just like they treat trump and I do not know if he could handle it but ide be willing to watch in hopes it brought the good folks that got brainwashed against TRUMP join the fight to save the nation.
    Originally posted by POLECAT when I found out Trump was running,2016 the first thing I said was OH, the nigga will win.

RFK is a good option but TRUMP needs the win to finish fucking up or fix the billshit, I don't trust any motherfucker trying to be the leader, but I have questions about his true intentions and I need him to win so we can see him finish us off or finish them off

I would vote for rfk if he was running against anyone besides TRUMP.

rfk would be treated just like they treat trump and I do not know if he could handle it but ide be willing to watch in hopes it brought the good folks that got brainwashed against TRUMP join the fight to save the nation.

'merica
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    FUKIN A RIGHT MERICA!!
    RFK got fucked by the media pretty bad on the vaccine thing which pissed me off but I think he handled it well but guaranteed that comes up , it's easy to just call him an antivaxxer and waste his time on a charged non issue

that's the problem with politics is you get anyone not on the letter of the message like Ron Paul or even this guy who is WAY less skitzo than Ron Paul or Rand Paul or whatever the Lloolbertaian Right people are, there is always something that seems to be a poison pill that any shit flinging demagogue will focus on.

They aren't even that "extreme" usually and of course it's mainly young people that get into these types, and who the fuck wants to stand in agreement with DUMBASS SNOWFLAKE KIDS THESE DAYS Who are always wrong no matter what! DAMN KIDS!!!! WOKE LIL FUCKERS GO TO SCHOOL OR DROP OUT OR LEARN A TRADE INSTEAD OF CRYING ON TWITTER ABOUT..... ANYTHING!, SHUT UP SLAVE!!

and never vote 3rd party or independent, unless you're a commie that hates America
    third ass-ass-ination's the charm
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Sirhan Sirhan was a complete patsy. The Cold 6000 is non fiction.

It's funny during the cold War information was so uniform people believed that lone wolf's were responsible for dropping the top dogs

I may or may not be posting this while wearing a Malcolm X shirt in Home Depot
Jump to Top