User Controls

I'm not a Racist, my best friend is black !

best friend :

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Nice to meet you not a Racist, my best friend is black. I'm not a black, my best friend is racist.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Imagine hating people just because you don't like the colour of their skin and thats the only reason.
    only a racist will deny a black man from being a White supremacist.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine hating people just because you don't like the colour of their skin and thats the only reason.

or believing theres somehow a correlation between skin color and contents of their character.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny or believing theres somehow a correlation between skin color and contents of their character.

lemme begin a random debate with an ambiguous position by just inserting a generic thought terminating cliche phrase. just for funziez, here we go: "yea but correlation doesn't equal causation"
    causation is the leading cause of correlation
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine hating people just because you don't like the colour of their skin and thats the only reason.

It's still racism if you just believe that - based on the evidence - picking a black and white person at random, the white one will be more likely to score higher on an IQ test than the black one.

(Well, so long as you also believe IQ tests are an accurate measure of intelligence, and that intelligence is a virtue. Which uhh... on that note: I'm not sure they are or that it is. But whatever.)
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    IQ tests are a social construct. We are all one race, the human race, and we are all equally just as smart and talented.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump IQ tests are a social construct. We are all one race, the human race, and we are all equally just as smart and talented.

this must mean that africans were, and are still without written language out of free will instead of inability, and therefore its White supremacy to force them to read and write.

or count.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    you got professional headshots for your dog??????
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this must mean that africans were, and are still without written language out of free will instead of inability,

No that due to structural racism and the legacy of colonialism.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this must mean that africans were, and are still without written language out of free will instead of inability, and therefore its White supremacy to force them to read and write.

or count.

I watched a documentary and they had like spaceships and invisibility cloaks and laser rhinos, pyramids and trains before you people showed up
    Instigator Space Nigga
    And I'm a Chinamen.
    Originally posted by A you got professional headshots for your dog??????

we normally just cut their throat and let tuem bleed out.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No that due to structural racism and the legacy of colonialism.

like you said, they have all thr ability and intelligence to come up with their own native written language but they dont.

this must be due to them NOT wanting any form of written languages. democratic illiteracy.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I watched a documentary and they had like spaceships and invisibility cloaks and laser rhinos, pyramids and trains before you people showed up

by david icke ?
    Originally posted by Instigator And I'm accomodate multiple Chinamen at once.

i know.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump IQ tests are a social construct. We are all one race, the human race, and we are all equally just as smart and talented.

I mean... kinda. My understanding is that higher scores correlate fairly well with life outcome in our society and twin studies appear to demonstrate a non-trivial genetic component to whatever IQ tests measure - it's not like I think it's a useless concept. I think my biggest source for skepticism about IQ wrt to intellect is the fact that tests need to be regularly re-meaned, and in particular, the apparent trend this reveals in tested populations for IQ to increase - fairly dramatically iirc, and over a relatively short length of time. This would seem, at least to me, to imply that whatever IQ tests are measuring it's not a person's innate intelligence (or at least, not purely that).

Like, there's no reasonable biological hypothesis I know of to explain the massive upward trend in measured IQ (30 points in ~100 years, according to the first thing google spat out - absurd). Diet? What, so people are eating more healthily today than in 1900? Seems like a stretch considering the obesity epidemic. I dunno man.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Poorly attempting to steelman IQ: I guess it's possible the massive increase in IQ over the last century could have been brought about by a combined social/biological route. Like if 50 years ago we accidentally uncovered some way to increase your aptitude for IQ tests by learning certain concepts beforehand, but learning those things required a certain level of intelligence gated by genetics... hmm... the average IQ could rise, but if this were the case wouldn't we also see a widening gap between the smart and the dumb?

Do we see that?

Shit.

Has the death of the middle class not been the work of sinister billionaires after all? Was it instead a natural consequence of the death of the middle witted?
Jump to Top