User Controls

Went on a date, have bad news.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks we were sitting down eating a taco bowl, and I met him actually in a supermarket when I was really high on tweak/meth (I do tweak before I do my errands) and I swear to god there must be 2000 different types of taco seasoning at every supermarket in Miami. So anyway, I'm standing there in what I have had described as "The world's gayest stance" while shopping. And this hispanic man comes up and is extremely well dressed, very fit, like 25-30, clean cut. I look like a grizzly bear and some white lady had a baby that became a criminal. He just walked up and grabbed one of them, so I asked if it's the good shit. He said yeah, so I asked him what he's making.

We start talking and it's pretty clear he's a faggot too.

So we agree to get tacos!~!~!~!~!~ The next day/today I go out with him and within the first 5 minutes he asks me what I am, I said a conservative, he said no like race, I said White, I asked him the same question, he said his father is jedi and his mother is cuban. I pulled a 20$ out of my wallet, put it on the table, and I said "I hope another Hitler comes soon."

adios
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    My Lebanese friend has been making alot of "I really want Hitler to come back" implications on social media lately amid reposts of Israelis doing Israeli things.

Did he seem j00ish at first? Is his nose bigger or smaller than mine?
    Haxxor Space Nigga

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    we need another hitler except not racist. just holocaust everyone
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    i'd fuck a nigger ,a kike , an asian, even Ellaria sands crusty old pussy i'd make look like new again . Im mostly an ass guy (please, save your sly comments for a non tropical thread let my mans recover here he's clearly suffered enough!) but yeah those darkies should appreciate us more

people don't know how hard it is (for us whites) dating non white girl, we get looked down on by a lot of people you would never expect hamper such beliefs but it s like OH NICE BROWN WEIFETHANKS FOR KILLING US , JUST LET THE NIGGERS BREED OUT OUR GENETICS SOME MORE!!! OY VEY MUH WHITE GENOCIDE!!

like bro I love her wtf is your problem can't you justy be happy for me

but I digress
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF5iMLldBzE
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks we were sitting down eating a taco bowl, and I met him

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor I never saw you as a bigot Bradley..we learn something new every day.

Yeah Bradley and you gave me shit being racist. lol WPWW 14/88 lol
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    WPWW? White Power World War 3?
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Bradley's boyfriend peter paul green is here to back him up fuys stop being mean to old brad!!! or they will plant cp on your computer and make you jkill yourself like they did to Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by Haxxor

haha where did you get age progression software at?

online? you need to grey his hair. the thing is with all of his meth use and staying up all night he will look like this in 10 years tops
    Originally posted by Pete Green haha where did you get age progression software at?

online? you need to grey his hair. the thing is with all of his meth use and staying up all night he will look like this in 10 years tops

imagine thinking the biggest faggot gif spamming tard here is in any way clever or unique. Says enough about you right there imho

I pressed them off the forum so you arent getting an answer.
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates imagine thinking the biggest faggot gif spamming tard here is in any way clever or unique. Says enough about you right there imho

I pressed them off the forum so you arent getting an answer.

I was using this software for nearly 30 years in it's primitive era.

I have found amazing phone aps that will cartoonize a persons face while leaving the background the same. no need for greenscreens because it's edging or feathering technology has advance so fucking much. no need to even bother modeling shit. AI can do it for you

takes the challenge away but one can get a lot more work done in minutes rather than weeks or months.
    Im just not up to date because I havn't done anything heavily involved in over 10 years.
    Have you heard of Temple OS and HolyC the most holy programming language? They have 3D ASCII yo!

Originally posted by Pete Green no need to even bother modeling shit. AI can do it for you

I know how to model

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/92361987246126743518262879048655234079580064387299463756989936894223019147265
    Originally posted by Haxxor Summertime, and the TRIGGERING is easy.
    Livin rent free while the meth head is high.
    Make another thread that’ll get no attention
    Sorry not sorry….I keep making you cry.

jesus christ you need therapy or something , get a fucking life ya weird stalker literally stalking me since 2018

yeah I"M the one thats upset lmrao
    just search up ellaria sand you will see literally all the same gifs/insults

fucking pathetic
    nice 3 day edit you cringe idiot, kill urself my guy
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Pete Green WPWW? White Power World War 3?

White
    Power
    World
    Wide

14/88 is the 14 words about saving white kids and 88 something to do with Hitler. If you ever go to White Nationalist forums you'll so it all the time. Some of those forums a hoot if you don't take it serious, mostly tards with a Hitler fetish.
    it's also a lucky number for the Chinese

and probably holy because sideways infinity symbol
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Why you want another Hitler Bradley? He lost and then killed himself, pick a winner like Andrew Jackson. He killed the bank and defeated the British at New Orleans.
Jump to Top