User Controls

Blueberries

Aldi has tubs of blueberries for 99 cents...I got one on Friday and it was/is (there's still some left) fucking delicious...full of healthy shit and Aunty Oxygens.

Think I'll stop by on the way home and if they've still got em I'll pick up 3 more tubs.

It's the first time I've ever bought fresh blueberries in my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Dark Sophie here to talk shit on blueberries, blueberrries on bottom, only good for pie. Saskatoonberry Gang, Gooseberry Gang, Raspberry Gang.

umad

bkluerry gang will never recover from this. Nah they are good in yogurt though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Me and mommy used to go "blackberrin'" in late summer...we'd get lbs of the stuff, she'd make pies and I'd eat em...tiny worms and all.
    ...was never a fan of gooseberries though. A mate's dad used to grown them on his allotment and they always reminded me of small veiny balls.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    I'd berry my dick in her ass
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Aldi has tubs of blueberries for 99 cents…I got one on Friday and it was/is (there's still some left) fucking delicious…full of healthy shit and Aunty Oxygens.

Think I'll stop by on the way home and if they've still got em I'll pick up 3 more tubs.

It's the first time I've ever bought fresh blueberries in my life.

Try putting some in the freezer, they're awesome to eat when they're frozen
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Try putting some in the freezer, they're awesome to eat when they're frozen

Good idea.
    btw folks, I went back and the price was $2.29...I guess the .99 was a one day deal or something, curses.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson btw folks, I went back and the price was $2.29…I guess the .99 was a one day deal or something, curses.

You know Aldi's, they always do flash sales and stuff.
    I'm in Maine I wish it was a lil later I don't think the berries are ready I want to eat blueberries and drive to polecats house on a snowboat
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I'm in Maine I wish it was a lil later I don't think the berries are ready I want to eat blueberries and drive to polecats house on a snowboat

It's coming my nigga brethren

"Wild blueberries are harvested from late July to early September in Maine."
    Here in Tejas it's May to July.
    were they expired
    No.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here in Tejas it's May to July.

Y'all grow blueberries down there in nacogdochez? BEEFA??
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Y'all grow blueberries down there in nacogdochez? BEEFA??

Damn straight.

https://theblueberryplace.net/index.htm
    Texas blueberries are the size of a kiwi , Texas kiwi is the size of a coconut and so on and so forth etc etc adastrapsraspara
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Blueberries are good for men. they help prevent ball and prostate cancer.
Jump to Top