User Controls

Poll: Are space aliens real?

Are space aliens real?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    What led you to your decision?
    No. Because they are not alien to space.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Only earth aliens are real. The bible mentions "Aliens" but they are talking about people from other "Nations"
    Originally posted by A Only earth aliens are real. The bible mentions "Aliens" but they are talking about people from other "Nations"

The bible is a work of fiction...citing it it pretty dumb...it says so in the bible.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..it says so in the bible.

verse? Pretty sure it's mostly historical interpretation, actually and is actually the source of a lot of early history mostly comes from religious sources as they were the only ones besides merchants writing shit down

Originally posted by A verse?

Kawkasians 17:8
    Originally posted by A Pretty sure it's mostly historical interpretation

Right...just like stupid Americans thought Braveheart was a true story too
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Kawkasians 17:8

Is that new or old testemenet
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A

this is the gayest thing I've seen all week
    Originally posted by A Is that new or old testemenet

"The lost archives"
    Originally posted by A

This is pretty dumb, assumptive, stereotyping and racist...they assume Jesus would be dark skinned why? He's the son of god, he could have been fucking purple.

Also just because a person is born in the middle east doesn't mean they'd be brown either...if whitey white and his white wife go to Jerusalem on their hols and she drops a sprog...it's not going to be brown.

Fucking lol....so dumb.
    Originally posted by aldra this is the gayest thing I've seen all week

it's literally historically accurate. So you think facts, truth, real history is gay? Go swallow some more RT SOVUET RUSSIA TOTALLY OWNED UKRAINE GUYS EVEN THOUGH THEY CALLED THEM SISTER NATION ALLIES AND GAVE THEM CRIMEA IN THE SOVIET ERA AND NOW TAKE IT BACK LIKE INDIAN GIVERS BUT THAT DOESN"T MATTER IF YOU JUST IGNORE HISTORY AND SAY IT'S GAY AND THERES NO GAY PEOPLE IN RUSSIA HURRRR!!!

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is pretty dumb, assumptive, stereotyping and racist…they assume Jesus would be dark skinned why? He's the son of god, he could have been fucking purple.

Also just because a person is born in the middle east doesn't mean they'd be brown either…if whitey white and his white wife go to Jerusalem on their hols and she drops a sprog…it's not going to be brown.

Fucking lol….so dumb.

I don't see what's so controversial about this lol he was NOT fucking white, jedis don't look white they look like mud people, Jesus was KING OF THE jediS and preached in THE LEVANT yeah im sure he was a pasty british man tier white

there are actual christian scientists history nerds that spend their lives trying to prove Jesus was white lmrao like that fucking matters jeeeeeeeeeez read 1 Corinthians 12:13
    " For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body-whether jedis or Gentiles, slave or free-and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. "
    Originally posted by A I don't see what's so controversial about this lol he was NOT fucking white, jedis don't look white they look like mud people, Jesus was KING OF THE jediS and preached in THE LEVANT yeah im sure he was a pasty british man tier white

Who told you he was jedi? He was Church of England and white as a sheet...just like his dad jehovah
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who told you he was jedi? He was Church of England and white as a sheet…just like his dad jehovah

PFFFFFFFFFFFF yeah them cockney king da bloody jedis innit he was from wales no????
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A verse? Pretty sure it's mostly historical interpretation, actually and is actually the source of a lot of early history mostly comes from religious sources as they were the only ones besides merchants writing shit down

Your Poster is Bullshit. Never endorsed Holy War. Did not make friends with Sinners. He gravitated towards them to try and change their sinful lifestyle because we're all of God's Children and everyone should have a chance because of shitty upbringing sending us down wrongful paths. It's true he had darker skin and not the white Jesus though it stated he had a Face of White and hair of wool (which doesn't mean Nappy hair but kind of curly locks) he had dark feet from hanging out in the sun a lot wearing sandals. Jews didn't kill Jesus, The Roman Emptire did. though the Jews chose the thief over Jesus, they wanted to see Jesus prove the angels and God would swoop down and rescue him.

the world today is a shit fest of delusions and lies. I don't hate Gays but flying the Gay Pride Flag on every church these days is just insane. Pushing transgender in churches is like we crossed over into the twilight zone. the Churches have officially become corrupted. including the Catholic ones. With their denial of Pedophiles becoming priest out of opportunity instead of wanting to be an actual Priest. I bet most of those priest also steal money from the church as well. they're is a special Hell for them. it's lower than the other Hells I bet.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    bible aliens are real
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Aliens are from Hollow Earth. Fallen Angels. They're demons. They RAPE people in the pooper with colonoscopies and impregnate kidmapped women with hybrid babies and then take them to study.

They used science to entice greedy DoD and MIC types "with Technology for Human Behavior Study"

We're so Fucked. Some cunts get to live high on the hog with the money they made for the free advance technology without expensive research by already having that information but charging Tax Payer for research money only to pocket most of it for themselves.

Alien Oligarch
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Aliens avoid us for good reason humans are all psychotic
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Statistically speaking, like... probably? Whether any of them have been anywhere near our planet is another matter entirely, but like... the universe is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig. There are little green men out there somewhere.
    Originally posted by Meikai Statistically speaking, like… probably? Whether any of them have been anywhere near our planet is another matter entirely, but like… the universe is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig. There are little green men out there somewhere.

As mentioned previously....they are not Aliens on their home planet...so no (space) Aliens (which means they would have to be here on Earth) don't exist.

Earthy Aliens do though...I was a legal alien for many years.
Jump to Top