User Controls

'Might makes Right' has nothing to do with morality

A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    It's a mathematical, economic measurable force that can be determined

simplified (as this is a theory and I have no idea HOW to determine it)
    might being right is determined by how much force is centralized, if everyone has guns, Haiti. If only the upstanding society have guns, North Korea.

The chances of everyone shooting the leadership of North Korea is much lower than in Haiti, as there is a much more centralized control over everything. It will likely be a cascade if that happens. Someone could shoot a country leader, like in Japan, but because only one guy has a gun that's all that happened. Maybe that could have gone different in a society where more people had guns, like the USA.

I think someone murking Brandon would be the middle ground between those scenarios, there might be some political violence and wild stuff but eventually the state which has the utmost central control and power will likely keep it.

I don't think it's wild to say there is probably an underlying math to all of this WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's moral justification for predation from a position of strength
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by aldra it's moral justification for predation from a position of strength

hence why people pay taxes or have guns, or some way to centralize force. If your neighbor has more guns, but the state has cameras in everyones bedroom and living room, the lower the chances of him sniping you from his window and being instantly identified by the CRIME NETWORK and locked down. He knows he can't get away with it, people kill their neighbors and usually get caught eventually.

Morality doesn't seem to be a factor in the calculation, as a system being centralized or not has little to do with it from any morality consideration.

Like India for example has a very decentralized society with lots of different tribes, groups and hotspots of violence despite them having one of the largest armies in the world and a society with a strong cultural background there is occasionally things like violent outbreaks, sectarian violence, bus rapes, public beatings. I think this ebb and flow is because of their strong mix of both styles of systems and I expect it's what a more globalized interconnected society could look like, maybe the region in general how it's kind of like an uneasy peace despite strong central government power and lots of religious people and normal folk its a huge mix of everything and swings wildly because of all the factors at play

I don't know how to even begin to quantify it, maybe a super intelligent AI would be able to. Future economics, I would make a chart but the strain theory chart is 2.5D and has a 2D third/1/2 axis
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    economics is fake and gay
Jump to Top