User Controls

Guys it happened just now

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I literally had no money all day zero in my wallet and met a 16 yr old. All the time ive been spending at the club buying them dirnks or girls this age and 18 and hoping to get lucky only for them to make out on the side of me with ukrianian boys their age I met a Polish 16 yr old today just walking. Walking them mean streets guys. thats right. I was crossing a street and I almost didnt do it but noticed a chick that might be hot and young going across me and on the other side so i did it just in case and almost didnt do it guys. as i was crossing and approached her street she sort of made eye contact and smiled. this is vert rare indeed guys most eastern and especially polish chicks never smile or give eye contact. so i said you got pretty eyes. she thanked me and i said do you have a facebook she did and gave it to me and as we said goodbye to each other i messaged her she repsonded right away and asked what shes up to and we ended up going on a long walk and finding out a lot about each other guys. thats right. i may have met my future girlfriend today. now gotta hope none of her friends are those chicks i cursed at and called whores or my reputation with teens doesnt reach her as that could ruin it. the moment guys.

she turned 16 on january so shes a bit old as i like just barely 16 but its not bad huh?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i may have met my match in heaven guys. a match like none other.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by Wariat I literally had no money all day zero in my wallet and met a 16 yr old. All the time ive been spending at the club buying them dirnks or girls this age and 18 and hoping to get lucky only for them to make out on the side of me with ukrianian boys their age I met a Polish 16 yr old today just walking. Wlaking them mean streets guys. thats right. I was crossing a street and I almost didnt do it but noticed a chick that might be hot and young going across me and on the other side so i did it just in case and almost didnt do it guys. as i was crossing and approached her street she sort of made eye contact and smiled. this is vert rare indeed guys most eastern and especially polish chicks never msile or give eye contact. so i said you got pretty eyes. she thanked me and i said do you have a facebook she did and gave it to me and as we said goodbye to each other i messaged her she repsonded right awya and asked what shes up to and we ended up going on a long walk and finding out a lot about each other guys. thats right. i may have met my future girlfriend today. now gotta hope none of her friends are those chicks i cursed at and called whores or my reputation with teens doesnt reach her as that could ruin it. the monent guys.

she turned 16 on january so shes a bit old as i like just barely 16 but its not bad huh?

Originally posted by Wariat i may have met my match in heaven guys. a match like none other.

damn, you are cursed. THE ONE TIME in years of doing this I actually get a result holy fuck lmrao didn't expect that, I knew one day maybe , todayt is that day RIP

https://twitter.com/Vikkstar123/status/1277448683076943872
    https://www.pinterest.ca/dinuraluca72/

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by A damn, you are cursed. THE ONE TIME in years of doing this I actually get a result holy fuck lmrao didn't expect that, I knew one day maybe , todayt is that day RIP

https://twitter.com/Vikkstar123/status/1277448683076943872
    https://www.pinterest.ca/dinuraluca72/

smh its just a snapchat enhancement those are all different people
    FUYS IVE MET MY SECOND ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHILD BRIDE SOULMATE I SURE HOPE THE OTHER CHILDREN DONT TELL HER WHAT A FUCKING FREAK I AMMMMMMM
    CAN YOU BELUEVE MY LUCK AN UNACCOMPANIED MINOR NO PARENRS NO SIBLINGS NOT EVEN ANY FRIEND JUST ALL BY HERSELF FUYS I COULDVE DONE ANYTHING AND NO ONE COULD EVER PROVE IT IT WAS INTOXICATING
    Oh Great Spirits! Us Humble degenizens of the Third Temple pray to thee Spirits of life, death, luck, gambling and others to please grant us another soul in the sacred Temple for we have fought one another in space for generations and require new blood to appease you oh Great Spirits leet 1337 us spill the blood of virgins and the corrupt alike and mix it in an elixir and xtep on it with tussi pink feminine red blood pink champagne MDMA love potion magic wiccan polish qt3.14 female energy HTS hydromorphone kreepy kay kinkou kafka KKK female N RG!!!!!! CHARGE US WITH YOUR PURITY AND LIGHT!!! AHKMAH!!!!

We shall draw Henna triangles all over her bodyoieoieoieoieoieoieoieoeioeioeeoeoeoeoeooeoeoeoeoe in the name of Jeff Hunter and our Dear Leasder Lanny and blessed Fralala AMEN AND TRIANGLES BLESS THWE ZUNDAY

πŸγ€β˜Όγ€‘πŸ
    🝝β˜₯┏┛⨻┗┓β˜₯ΰΌ€
    πŸ―πŸ―πŸœπŸœ‘πŸœ½β–²πŸœ€πŸœο·ΊπŸœ€πŸœˆβ–²πŸœ€πŸœο·ΊπŸœ€πŸœˆβ–²πŸœ€πŸœο·ΊπŸœ€πŸœˆβ–²πŸœ½πŸœžπŸœπŸ―πŸ―
    πŸ―πŸ―πŸœπŸœ‘πŸœ½β–²πŸœ€πŸœο·ΊπŸœ€πŸœˆβ–²πŸœ€πŸœο·ΊπŸœ€πŸœˆβ–²πŸœ€πŸœο·ΊπŸœ€πŸœˆβ–²πŸœ½πŸœžπŸœπŸ―πŸ―
    May you bear her many fruit and may she remain trapped on prison eartyh with the SPICE NIGGAS awakened to true light for all eternity

BRING US HER SZZSZSZSSOUL!!!!!!
Jump to Top