User Controls

Hunter Biden smokes crack while driving his Porche to Las Vegas

Donald Trump Black Hole

Hunter Biden apparently filmed himself smoking crack behind the wheel of a car in 2018 — the same year he took a picture of himself driving 172mph in a Porsche, according to thousands of newly uploaded photos from the first son’s abandoned laptop.

Biden, 53, is seen flashing what looks like a crack pipe and smoking it while driving through a residential neighborhood in Arlington, Virginia, on June 12, 2018, according to the photos uploaded by Marco Polo, a nonprofit firm headed by former Donald Trump aide Garrett Ziegler.

Less than two months later, he was seen racing to Las Vegas on August 1, when he took a snap of the car’s dashboard, revealing that he was going at least 172mph.

The pictures were found on Biden’s infamous laptop, which also contained messages to multiple women waiting for him to arrive in Sin City for a hot tub party, The Daily Mail reported Sunday.

“I don’t have a bathing suit and I really really wanted to wear a cute bathing suit,’ one woman named “Cheryl,” wrote to President Biden’s troubled son. “But I don’t have any money to buy one so then [video]I’m just going to have to be naked[/video] right?”

The Vegas party, however, appeared to be more than some of the women expected, with another writing: “Honestly babe the problem is you have too many girls there.”
    https://nypost.com/2023/07/02/hunter-biden-filmed-himself-smoking-crack-behind-the-wheel
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    What a chad, tbh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    shit. id party with him that sounds like a blast. lolz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Huncher did nothing wrong, the man just likes his awk jaw
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he was smoking crack while driving but at least they censored his shirt
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    I am posting this from Hunters lappy, there ins't much time

guys the CIA crack is real they have rocks here the size of my fist like 100g rocks vacuum sealed, I just need some ratcoins can someone lend me 20

blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    They control the legal system
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the White House got locked down by a hazmat team the other day

they found white powder, which turned out to be cocaine

right after Hunter's visit
    Hunter is the man we all want to be but cant.
Jump to Top