User Controls

Domestic violence is something that affects men too

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Would a man allow himself to be bullied by a waif? No, that's pathetic. The victims of domestic abuse are not men, even if they have dicks (for now - one can always get Bobbitt'd).

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Bitches need to get beat sometimes and cops who get involved need to die.

That has to be a hill you're prepared to die on though.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

imagine if the man was black

imagine star trek
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, that guy's fist is bigger than her head
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Years back I worked with this guy, he was kinda small. One day he came in with two black eyes, his wife kicked his ass.

Never marry a bitch bigger than you. lol
    fuck the gender wars, everyone deserves to get slapped. Equality BITcH!!!
    Knew a guy once who's fat wife beat him up almost every night.
    Pete Green African Astronaut

Is that a Unicorn horn at the top of her head?
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Knew a guy once who's fat wife beat him up almost every night.

This is my fetish
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates This is my fetish

I'm sure you can get a cruel woman if you keep looking hard enough.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I'm sure you can get a cruel woman if you keep looking hard enough.

#starerape
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates #starerape

DTE would most probably be more than happy to beat you up.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Nah Lanny would straight up whoop my ass lol
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ DTE would most probably be more than happy to beat you up.

YEah but she seems like one of those psycho bitches that slaps you out and then if you even stand up and try to block or push them away they get angrier because a MAN is stadning up for himself and they will call the cops and say you swung first

but they also are easy to get the police on your side instead if they are too psycho and won't calm down but you are just chill when the cops show up. I've dated a lot of girls that try to fight me or like to get drunk or fucked up and fight which I think is lame

like i'm not against fighting anyone but not when i'm trying to chill and relax, that's the last time I want to fight. When I'm sober and haven't smoked weed try that shit , they always seem to wait until I am half asleep and in a good mood

people are fugged up especially drug users. I bet DTE doesn't even do amphetamines smh who would want that????? NOBODY THATS WHO

to quote our dear leader

Originally posted by Lanny In development/CS there's this folk concept known as the blamer peak which is basically Yerkes–Dodson as applied to alcohol and programming. Not really useful, but it's a phrase you see come up and kind of a fun piece of culture.

Also "take a bunch of meth" isn't really what you should get out of Yerkes–Dodson, since for "complex" tasks they found over stimulation harms performance.

From personal experience wrt programming: noots are a meme, don't waste your time. Low, but not micro, dose stimulants are great. *afinils aren't bad but only because they're basically stimulants, I don't really consider them "nootropics" as distinct from stims. If you can manage side effects and addiction risks of stimulants that's the ticket. Alcohol helps work through tedium but I'm a heavy drinker and my response has changed over time. Long term there doesn't seem to be any real benefit besides feeling slightly better while performing at exactly the same level. Benzos are like a straight debuff. Psychedelic microdosing is not helpful at all, but based on reports I've heard from people I think I may have an atypical response to microdosed psychedelics.

Also from personal experience but also objective fact as someone who's spent some time in professional industry programming: 99% of "programming methodology" stuff is bullshit. Kanban is a meme-generalization of todo lists. I have this elaborate kanban system rigged up to jira at work and to this day I just keep a todo list and reconcile it with the stupid task cards at the end of the day to keep the PM for bitching at me. If you name a piece of "methodology" I'll tell you how it's a scheme devised by vampire consultants to extend their parasitic existence.

Which is not to say it's wrong to try out that kind of thing, I guess if you try out kanban or whatever else and find it's actually useful then more power to you. My experience has just been that high performers tend to just do their thing, and no amount of methodology or "time management" or anything other than simple experience/practice will turn low performers into high performers. In general any 30 minutes spent reading some kind of life-hack time management thing is worth less than 30 minutes of sitting down practicing and/or working at the thing you're trying to do, even amortized over a lifetime.
    Originally posted by frala Nah Lanny would straight up whoop my ass lol

He could lift most men over his head and spin them around like a helicopter with such force that it creates lift and fly them like a makeshift paraglider. He did it to me once and i'm still in physiotherapy and have to see a therapist for my fear of heights and spinning
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Domestic violence affects all races

Domestic violence affects all races

excuse me good sir,

i believe thats a zoo keeper and its just a part of occupational hazard of being a zookeeper.
    Lets normalize beating the fuck out of your family and stop being so discriminatory against it.
    beating daddy off in secret used to be a chore ?
Jump to Top