User Controls

Playing Cuck Kings 3

Donald Trump Black Hole
    This game is amazingly repetitive. I've united Ireland and pretty much every officeholder in Ireland is in my family, so right now it's just about just clicking through endless great feasts.

Do people keep expanding and trying to conquer different countries? That seems like a lot of work.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, my friend who played it usually inbred repeatedly and selected for the most insane traits, vaguely remember a heir marrying a horse that subsequently stomped him to death
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Whenever I arrange inbreeding it's generally fairly distant cousins, but all that happens is that the kids come out stupid or slow. I try to send those to a monastery, but if they won't go I kill them off.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    I vwpuldote co w for a horse :(
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, my friend who played it usually inbred repeatedly and selected for the most insane traits, vaguely remember a heir marrying a horse that subsequently stomped him to death

Alas, to my knowledge Glitterhoof is not available in CK3.

Anyway, you could at least take England and form the Irish Empire or something. And since you're up there in the North Atlantic, you might as well take Iceland while you're at it too. Really, two fun goals to work toward from where you are:

1) Hybridize your Irish/Gaelic culture with Norse culture, take the Isle of Mann, and found the Kingdom of Mann and the Isles. This will give you the ability to perform viking raids for 100 years, even as a feudal civilization. Go sack and loot room. Conquer Rome. Fuck the pope. That guy's a dick.

2) Found Canute's North Sea Empire. I think this requires... England and some holdings in Scandinavia but I'm not sure which.

Last time I played I got bored too, so I installed a bunch of loverslab sex mods (and modded the game files myself to turn the Isle of Mann into farmland and create a new culture), then created a custom ruler with the modded culture that was a hybrid of Norse and Manding (African). Started on Mann and called it the Isle of Manndingo, spent the entire game kidnapping every pretty white wimmin to breed them. I'd also kidnap princes from neighboring lands and force feminize them using my sinister Manndingo magic (a mod that lets you tweak their character models and add traits to them).
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Classic fun is starting as Jarl Haesteinn (he's in France), who starts with 3000 special troops and the ability - I think it's a cassus belli - to go on an Adventure, which will abandon your current primary holdings to a random noble of the local culture while you go on to take over some new holding. A great target/goal for this is character is Sardinia, the south of which contains a silver mine if I remember right, which will provide you with steady income and a nice base of operations from which to take all of the Islands in the Mediterranean. Your proximity to Rome will also put you in prime position for raiding for even more income, you viking bastard, you. Pissing off the pope is always good for a laugh.

EDIT: If you're ever at a loss for what to do, tbh, achievement hunting is pretty satisfying. Even if you aren't on Ironman to actually unlock the achievement (although you should be - if you want to save, just quit to menu, minimize, and make a copy of the save file... honk), they provide some nice structure/goals to work towards - there are actually some achievements in there, that you gotta put in a bit of work to accomplish. Like taking every island on the map and stuff.

You can also try to restore some historical empire that tweaks your nipples just right - convert to Kushite and become a neo-Ancient Egyptian ruler, make a custom ruler of the Hellenistic religion and restore the glory of Rome, etc. I think there are mechanics to restore Rome in CK3 anyway, although that option might have been relegated to CK2 with Glitterhoof. But you can always LARP.
Jump to Top