User Controls

They were there yesterday

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    at the club. The new target or girl I am talking to on instagram and the former one who played me and made me feel something inside. the 18 yr old and the 16 yr old although Im not sure shes really 16 but could be 14 but said I was joking she tried to tell me she is 14 but like sort of said I was joking but not sure about the fact she told me shes 14 or she was joking about something else i kept asking her she never answere dhow old she is but they were there las tnight and like always i came hoe alone and they talked to other stupid guys mostly their age but stupid ones:

i also invited her over the youngin of the group the youngest one basically the one above to the right and assume she is 16 but anyway i told her i really wanted to have sex with her and thats when she told me shes 14 but then later said i was joking.
    I like the dark one more because shes just such a cutty pie. but she sort of looks like she could be my daughter much moreso even than the blond like the type of chick if she was hanging out at my pad all the time all the neighbours would think i have a daughter or something no?
    I want them so bad:

star trek which of the two would you take and which would i if you were here?
    One on the right, but they both look annoying
    Originally posted by Wariat I want them so bad:

their body languages are clear.

the older one accepts her looseness as it is,

the younger attempts to clench her opening to a tightness that befits her age, but we know better.
    I ran out of money yesterday but came up with the perfect plan to get her. I will write to her once theyre in the club hey i wanna get you a dirnk any you want even the most expensive but come by yourself downstairs (they were upstairs yesterday at the top outdoor dance area nad bar sitting with boys their age) and have a conversaiton heart to heart with the cutey pie and maybe if i have money offer (plus she likes drugs so maybe do this instead tell her i can give her some but at my pad if she wants to come over spend the night together).
    maaan i want her so bad the tyoungest of the bunch of the braidy bunch girls.
    did I tell you guys she essage dme inside the club two days ago out of the blue fro a profile i used to talk to of another chick one of two 16 yr olds who offered me the threesome for one thousand zloty but totally diff girls than this group.
    do you guys think e playing the long card or long game is a good idea? to build her trust and not offer anything crazy right away or try to hound her inside the club but play it the longhaul game and hope something just happens or an opportunity materializes and shell be at my bad nude one day?
    ketamine.

chlorofoam.

ropes and duck tapes.

bleaches.
    hey star trek if they started coming up to you like they did to me begging with their eyes for shots would you get them rounds? and how would you give them an offer like how would you get them to come over or get your dick sucked somewhere without them just riding you and kissing boys their own age there?
    vinny do you think she is 16 or 14 and was really not joking? like are you good with ages? can you tell?
    Originally posted by Wariat vinny do you think she is 16 or 14 and was really not joking? like are you good with ages? can you tell?

theres really not much differences between a 14 year old and 16 year old, except a 16 year old have more pubic hairs around her vagina hole.
Jump to Top