User Controls

this site is haunted

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    by autistic and schizophrenic ghosts

A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    I know. I fuck with them along with many other esoteric entities, unlocking higher realms of spoooooky

it started with that fucking memphis portal thread

https://niggasin.space/thread/78473

I may have actaully opened a portal to heck
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm possessed by evil demons that torture me while I'm sleeping
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I actually identify as a spectre so you're wrong and I'll be phoning the services on you.
    no retards ?
    Spooks abound.
    aldra, who have you lost an argument to again this time.
    lol what
    do you call people autistic or schizo because you failed your arguments with them.
    no

and I haven't been arguing with any ghosts either

I've been sober for a while now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh ok.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra by autistic and schizophrenic ghost

It’s actually ghost singular talking to himself

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you call people autistic or schizo because you failed your arguments with them.

Only the Scrons do that
    Originally posted by Haxxor It’s actually ghost singular talking to himself

Only the Scrons do that

but you are rat facce

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates
    Originally posted by Haxxor

💤💤💤💤
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    He watches , he hates then he copies.

:condescemi:
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Killing your self is a great idea ✔️

Or you could simply stop logging on with this alt.

Sophie has been body snatched by the DH witches who managed to steal him away from Kafka and fake his death
    the truth is they have access to his account and have for a while, they are real psychos trying to gangstalk kafka, mike meyers, rat race scronaldo, wariat, well hung and others. I am going deep in spiritual combat fighting against these evil forces and also battling government gangstalkers and many other forces of evil and I mostly fight the battle alone

here in the sacred halls of the Temple with GOD and JEFF HUNTER as my sword and shield. They think they are close to victory, but to me, I don't think it's even begun yet, I have foiled every one of their plots.

Sophie has been reanimated and his soul brought back from hell into this world by these evil gangstalking DH psychopaths who now control him like evil zombie masters, it's quite horrible and I must defeat them to free his soul and banish him to the shadow realm so he can spend eternity gambling over the outcomes of various user arguments in the temple.

This is a call to action to anyone that cares about the eternal soul of Sophisticated Sophist, we must put him to rest! REST IN PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT , ETERNAL LIGHT
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler You act like one of those delusional attention whores from junior high school and you’re almost 30…what’s your excuse?

Originally posted by DrugSmuggler

namaste

this place is no longer the halls of heroes, evil is breaking down the walls and I am not powerful enough to prevent the temple from being destroyed. DO YOU HEAR THEM POUNDING AT THE WALLS. THEY WILL NOT REST UNTIL WE ARE DUST

Let's not forget psychomanthis was a baby raper.
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Sploo is of the highest order. Is true. The Zongo. The toast and the holy loli. The niggeramous. The fagferdswedzaa. The EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . the Zee. The Zed. The golden yed. The mound . Da pound . the golden hound. Your mom. Your ROM. the golden palm. You know what I'm talking bout. You know who I'm talking bout. This nigga so immortal he died already but just had to go back. This. Nigga So SPACE j don't think he actually DID come back. Give it up! For SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZAAAAAAAAAAAaaa THEEEEE ROOOOOOOOOOOZZZZAAAAAAAA TTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTU UCI UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!. DIvyldge to this nigga. Divuldge.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Let's not forget psychomanthis was a baby raper.

Originally posted by mmQ PsychoSopho I want to suck the blood clots out of your arteries baby, don't ever forget that. I want your aorta in my asshole whence upon I shit it out into your mouth and you feed it to me like a mother bird to her begging baby. FUCK ME IN MY ORIFICES COLLECTIVE YOU SUCK-RIDGE ANATOMY TREE!!
    ▲ △ ▲ ▲ ༀ☥┏┛⨻┗┓☥ༀ ༀ☥┏┛⨻┗┓☥ༀ ▲ △
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY I HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLYYY NUMB
Jump to Top