User Controls

Google lens is the worst photo search I've ever used

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    A year ago Google was and had been for years the undefeated champion of being able to reverse image search a fucking random crop of pixels and it had the algorithm down GOOD

I found sooooooo many triangle holy holy things just sitting there punching blessed terms into Google and going on a rabbit hole of esoteric secret knowledge. Now whenever I run a picture through it gives me 1 result for something of the same color at Walmart

Even for very simple pictures, it has no idea , you mean a dog??? Like for sale?? No motherfucker SNOOPY FROM CHARLIE BROWN WHY ARE YOU SELLING ME A DOG. It's fucking kiked 100% now, it cannot be used to search for images. It doesn't search images

Maybe it's because the algorithm isn't trained and it takes time, maybe years to get it back to that level. I don't get it. This happened right when AI blew up, bing image search has been getting worse and worse, it's almost as bad as Google now

AI can generate images but why can't it scan them on a search engine?? I don't understand what happened or why. All I know is everything keeps getting worse despite the technology "improving"

It takes me longer to do simple tasks because it has to load ads first or something else SIGN UP WITH AN EMAIL AND TELEPHONE RECOVERY. I guess just dont search pictures, you missed your chance.

I don't know any alternatives. Maybe one exists, or nobody built it yet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I always preferred tineye to google reverse image search...though I've not used it in years.

https://tineye.com/
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    its shit ^

Yandex still works like good search image.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster

did an AI actually go full blown racist?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rape Monster

funniest part of that saga was that they couldn't actually write an algorithm that could differentiate blacks and gorillas so the resolution was just to remove gorillas from the search pool
    CandyRein Black Hole

Same thing happened to me when I searched monkeys …
    CandyRein Black Hole

Googled search just be buggin lmfao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    They say it ain’t no fun…when the rabbit has the gun 💖
    CandyRein Black Hole

😭😂

How tf they put master p for Luther 🤣
    CandyRein Black Hole
    “If this world were mine…I’d makem say ughh ..nah nah nah nahhhh”

😭💖
    i sensed cope in this thread.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i sensed my pic in this thread

CandyRein Black Hole
    😂
    Originally posted by CandyRein

so courageous
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny You hurt my feelings..I will google something for myself!

Gone with your bad/mad self

:)
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂
    Originally posted by CandyRein ah be done copin' by googlin' n sheit

:)

ah sea
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That was a beautiful collage you made grandpa voothy💖
Jump to Top