User Controls

Hey everyone just need another opinion.

Bradley Black Hole
    So I don't have a TV that I own, a Luna controller or a firestick. Nor do I have a system with me in Florida for video games. I kinda got into them again in the last couple months and not like the autistic Minecraft/Sims/Runescape games, but basically like call of duty and different survivalist varients.

I love having an Ubisoft membership because if I like one entree, why not serve me 22 of them that taste like slightly different flavors of the one I first said "Yeah that was pretty good I guess."

So I originally planned on buying this controller that basically runs the go between between you and your magic cloud, supplying you invisibly, if you can believe that satanic hokus pokus up) with basically the juju inside the controller (The spirits you can feel moving in the controller when they get scared).

Now, the controller was like 80$, I knew that July second week of the month is Amazon Prime day, my birthday is a week later, so instead of buying myself something I really don't wanna piss my money away on, I buy like 20 things I want and they show up a couple days later.I never spend more than 150$ and everything I buy is 1/3 off it's usual price verified by own merchant memory, way back time machine (to a lesser extenet) but mostly I Just use the merchant apps like honey that gives you a timeline.

So a few years after they started this "Salefest" or some gay shit they called it the first year, they said bro we gotta stretch this out and get everything we can. So it became a middle of the week Primefest (I shit you not they thought that was better, the month after the gay stuff, to be PrimeFest lol, but no one got it or they're mature or something idk)

So in the years carrying forward (i've been using amazon since 2008 and my favorite part of their website is this 2 day sales-a-than where every 30 minutes they release MORE ITEMS in every catagory, even at 3am U.S. and u know me, sort from "Newest Listed Display First" and I go run through the websites new items in like 3-5 minutes, they make it easy for you to do I think.

A lot of it is some really fuckin dumb shit, How you too lazy to wash your fucking floor once a week with a mop? How someone that dirty have 400$ for a lil space ship to suck up their slowly dying ass drops off little piece by little piece and some robot slave has to come suck it up while everyone watches and goes ooo i wish i could afford someone like that

I can see why you left that life, Candy.

Anyway, back to the amazon thing. I figure I"mma spend like 100 or maybe a lil more total on my birthday. My schooling and like my life requires money a lot more than me shooting black people as I escape from the theater of death or w/e. That's why I didn't cave and just buy a PS4 and the new myazaki game Elden Ring I think, the one after Sekiro: SDT.

So if you only have your own controller (me currently), it's one of those cheap Logitec ones that you sometimes find near historical shipwrecks, that's okay. THey don't make you buy anything (at first, if you enjoy this you will end up paying 10$ a month for a subscription to one of the three "channels" basicallyy constellation of games.

So if you wanna play this bitch on the TV u gotta do 1 of 3 things unless you wanna get frustrated doing a work around.

Get a FireTV (made by Amazon lol) and just press On on the controller when they're on the same wifi. No downloads, no individual game costs, if you try a vampire game and ten minutes in you realize "Wow vampires are still fucking gay." you're not out the 50 bucks you spent on watching a famous actor say "I wanna suck you off" in a low voice. But you can just pop that bitch into any TV and within about two minutes (You gotta download an app so it can bridge the three way connection) you're playing the game, or watching good television, youtube, I got primevideo and some site that helps me steal movies that I can't find for free online.

So I look at the price on everything I buy. I think about the weight and do simple division in my head while i look at the ingredients to see which one is more based in pronouncable.

This is the cheapest their Fire TVs have ever been.

For this Amazon Fire HDTV 1080, they want 60$ for a 24 inch and 80$ for a 32 inch and then at 44 they want like 160. That's 45-50% off.le

That Firestick thing to change the living room TV (currently playing crime scene interrogations of no evidence suspects who they manipulate into telling them the truth, the whole truth, and the whole truth as best as I can make it up as I go along.

Oh and the controller went from 80 to 40$ this morning and you get a free month of game membership (10$ a mo

nth) and I was going to buy that next week anyway with or without the controller. So….

In the last few hours I kinda every half hour just refresh all the columns at once and look for cool shit.

Also the cost of the newest 64gb iPad 10 (I think they call them something other than iPads now, but the number 10 signifies Amazon's biggest uh fuck ummmmmmm tablet that's what it is) and they're typically about 150$, Amazon artificially increases their prices by 30% over the course of June and early July. So when they drop off 65%, it's more like 45, still a good price but not a jaw dropper.

I bought headphones too finally after having mine destroyed three months ago by my dog. I really like wireless ones but because of my drinking I would always lose one of the ear buds. I got a notification today (weirdly because it's the first not the 11th-12th) in my email saying an item I was interested in has had a price drop.

It went from 43$ (average for that model from multiple sellers on the site) to 21$ which is a fatass drop in price for like nice quality headphones with a high rating from a good domestic seller, when i clicked it, it says there's a 5$ rebate for any purchase above 15$, i'm like mines 16 this is awesome, so I got 45 dollar head phones brand new for 16$ coming on Monday.

Oh and then I saw Amazon is now doing deals such as

10 " Fire Tablet + Firestick = 20% off the cost of 2 item bundles!!! 30% off 3 item bundles.

And the shits already 50% (really like 30-35% lower than amazon's price and amazon usually the lowest for this type of item in New condition)

If I get the Fire TV or the tablet, they both will automatically connect to the controller and I won't need the firestick.

I think my math and memory pulls up them both at right about 110-125.

Thanks I really wantd someone to talk to about this and ask a couple questions. I haven't drank in 4 or 5 days so that's pretty much half the money it's going to cost me anyway I've saved up through hard work and self discipline.

yall we can't just sit there slappin our dicks against our girlfriends' dick wondering when the kids outside keep calling him a faggot even tho he's old enough to be their ratfacedfather.

So yeah, I'm thinking, I got a way to make Amazon tak–I would keep going but I don't want RIPTotse to read something I wrote, misunderstand or misconstrue it, and tell on me to local law enforcmeent lol this bitch ass nigga called Trayvon/Blaster like he's at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee shakin, askin trayvon "Waht should we do? We haven't heard from him in four days, he's out killing people and going around the country being a serial killer, i talked to the cops, i printed everything out."

"Totse, are you being for real?"

"Yeah bro I'll send it to you!"

Blaster told me after knowing RIPTotse for `12+ years, he changed in a way that kinda, it's like how a man can get his penis cut off and he's a woman through that action, through RipTotse's the man his mother gave birth to, surely will die her other ugly daughter.
    the gayer you are,

the more you consume.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I would say, the more you consume the fatter you typicaly are.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're talking about those game streaming services? can just use your laptop and an xbox 360 controller
    Bradley Black Hole
    What I like is the unique set up they have decided to utilize for the first time at the consumer entertainment level (I think), she gave me major Kafka vibes as she described how her father was this type of abuse to her, and then when her dad died she thought she was going to be okay, but then her brother started it, and that changed her, and then her first boyfriend, he would do that to her too.

The whole time we have to just keep a straight face or look down and think about how fucked up everyone's gonna feel when they expect me to say something and I ask her "Now at nearly 30 years old, surely you've had time to like think about all of this, have you considered what you did to cause this not to happen to you regularly but to happen to you constantly?"
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra you're talking about those game streaming services? can just use your laptop and an xbox 360 controller

I know that's what I've been doing, but now my 13$ logitec controller is having the same issue his kinsmen did.

But aldra playing games like assasin's creed or like i can't htink of the other one, bro these motherfuckers turn into ants on my screen and shit when i'm playing at dusk/in the darkened room. but i'm doing these RPGs typically by myself because I don't konw anyone who plays video games anymore.

I find it interesting ubisoft put 'good' games in there including some relatively recent releases that were popular. But anything that's been a consistent seller for years won't be put on there, "AC: Black Flag" cuz a lot of people like us will buy that game everytime it's remastered for years. I wouldn't play Valhalla again, same with most of Far Crys.

It's like drinking a glass of all the liquors mixed together, super fun when you're 12 and your friend lives above the bar that he can unlock for us as soon as his mom starts snoring.

Seems like something I"d really love, I was like 13 and never wanted to drink all the liquors mixed together with a 2 second push of sprite on top
    Bradley Black Hole
    Before I got to know Kafka as a person, if I saw some girl crying by herself wearing all black, looking like a victorian prostitute who found modern drugs, I'd talk to her and like see if she alright, if she's friendly, I'm always down to help.

After getting to know Kafka I'm 100% sure that bitch should've been out here a long time ago but due to the desire of allowing weak men to make decisions, they've allowed the parasite that used to be small to turn into like you know how leaches and slugs aren't going to hurt you, but they're disgusting and you wouldn't want one touching you or touching anything you need to touch.

That's how Kafka makes me feel and the one thing I will never forgive her father for was his love of creampies and everything that caused us to have to further eperience.

Anyway errrrybody, imma go take a shower, go buy a vape cart, and I"mma walk around it' ssaturday, the suns out, i'm in a good mood, i'm sober and I ate two meals today (it's about to be noon) which is the most amount of food I've eaten in a couple hours in weeks.

Don't feel pukey/sick anymore, still sweating a lot but it's also 85 degrees outside, full sun today, almost no wind, and a humidity level of about tree fiddy

I Hope everybody here has a good day
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Candyrein is dead
    Originally posted by Bradley Before I got to know Kafka as a person, if I saw some girl crying by herself wearing all black, looking like a victorian prostitute who found modern drugs, I'd talk to her and like see if she alright, if she's friendly, I'm always down to help.

After getting to know Kafka I'm 100% sure that bitch should've been out here a long time ago but due to the desire of allowing weak men to make decisions, they've allowed the parasite that used to be small to turn into like you know how leaches and slugs aren't going to hurt you, but they're disgusting and you wouldn't want one touching you or touching anything you need to touch.

That's how Kafka makes me feel and the one thing I will never forgive her father for was his love of creampies and everything that caused us to have to further eperience.

Anyway errrrybody, imma go take a shower, go buy a vape cart, and I"mma walk around it' ssaturday, the suns out, i'm in a good mood, i'm sober and I ate two meals today (it's about to be noon) which is the most amount of food I've eaten in a couple hours in weeks.

Don't feel pukey/sick anymore, still sweating a lot but it's also 85 degrees outside, full sun today, almost no wind, and a humidity level of about tree fiddy

I Hope everybody here has a good day

KAFKUNTY did nothing wrong. Mike Myers did nothing wrong. We will find Sophie. Candyrein is a coward nigger that hides behind alts

You are all gangstalkinh no life faggots in love with us the ubermenschen of nis. You are top of the list of the OG totse phaggot tc Bill Krozby killer squad along with peedy the pedophile and all your other gay friends

Oh you gonna cry to panthrax who is a huge coward loser about how much of a coward faggot you are? He's a moderator over at bastard factory btw if you have trouble finding him he's there every day acting like a bigger faggot than all of you

But at least he knows where he belongs unlike you vermin
    Go post your diary diareah updates on BF along with fona and peedy and the rest of you delusional fake of totse retards that lost your community, you turned you backs on the ideals of the temple. Punk rock make bombs and Molotov your mom's house you right wing faggot cuck American society brainwash losers HURRRRRR LAY OFF THE DRUGS fuck you . You killed Bill Krozby
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Go post your diary diareah updates on BF along with fona and peedy and the rest of you delusional fake of totse retards that lost your community, you turned you backs on the ideals of the temple. Punk rock make bombs and Molotov your mom's house you right wing faggot cuck American society brainwash losers HURRRRRR LAY OFF THE DRUGS fuck you . You killed Bill Krozby

I think you're jealous of me, I don't believe you're jealous of the others you detract from, at least not the ones close to you, but those who are happy, in a bush somewhere, having their NOT A DUDE HE SAID SHE"S A TRANS BRO LOOK IT UP IT"S REAL U FUCKIN NAZI COCK SUCKER but i can see why shit, i might be too if i wasn't already livin what he stroking it to pay per view, ME NIGGA, and i don't do no snippets like a lot of these people do, only long cuts).

I might be confusing the two times i've heard marywhether as a mans name and both were short faggots from the former British slave colonies, yeah dumber than shit, i mean you can tell there white but man dot hey fucking STINK LIKE EM.

dude looked a lil non white especially when he became interested in our conversation but i don't eer tell anyone abotu what you tell me, because you can tell them you the plug and how you serve it to me.
    The decimation of DH

the torture of the last tptseans. The mental torture of trolling idiots and trigerettes with fragile world view realities that go CRASH BANG when you shake things hard enough

everyone grab and WAAAACCKYKYYY
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by Bradley So yeah, I'm thinking, I got a way to make Amazon tak–I would keep going but I don't want RIPTotse to read something I wrote, misunderstand or misconstrue it, and tell on me to local law enforcmeent lol this bitch ass nigga called Trayvon/Blaster like he's at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee shakin, askin trayvon "Waht should we do? We haven't heard from him in four days, he's out killing people and going around the country being a serial killer, i talked to the cops, i printed everything out."

Blaster told me after knowing RIPTotse for `12+ years, he changed in a way that kinda, it's like how a man can get his penis cut off and he's a woman through that action, through RipTotse's the man his mother gave birth to, surely will die her other ugly daughter.

You deserve it for what you've done and tried to do to people here, karma motherfukkker
    Im not reading that rn but a laptop with a controller is a solid bet. Even bewtter if you find a laptop that youcan hook upan eGPU to. Whats wrong with the conteoller?
    Originally posted by Bradley So I don't have a TV that I own, a Luna controller or a firestick. Nor do I have a system with me in Florida for video games. I kinda got into them again in the last couple months and not like the autistic Minecraft/Sims/Runescape games, but basically like call of duty and different survivalist varients.

I love having an Ubisoft membership because if I like one entree, why not serve me 22 of them that taste like slightly different flavors of the one I first said "Yeah that was pretty good I guess."

So I originally planned on buying this controller that basically runs the go between between you and your magic cloud, supplying you invisibly, if you can believe that satanic hokus pokus up) with basically the juju inside the controller (The spirits you can feel moving in the controller when they get scared).

Now, the controller was like 80$, I knew that July second week of the month is Amazon Prime day, my birthday is a week later, so instead of buying myself something I really don't wanna piss my money away on, I buy like 20 things I want and they show up a couple days later.I never spend more than 150$ and everything I buy is 1/3 off it's usual price verified by own merchant memory, way back time machine (to a lesser extenet) but mostly I Just use the merchant apps like honey that gives you a timeline.

So a few years after they started this "Salefest" or some gay shit they called it the first year, they said bro we gotta stretch this out and get everything we can. So it became a middle of the week Primefest (I shit you not they thought that was better, the month after the gay stuff, to be PrimeFest lol, but no one got it or they're mature or something idk)

So in the years carrying forward (i've been using amazon since 2008 and my favorite part of their website is this 2 day sales-a-than where every 30 minutes they release MORE ITEMS in every catagory, even at 3am U.S. and u know me, sort from "Newest Listed Display First" and I go run through the websites new items in like 3-5 minutes, they make it easy for you to do I think.

A lot of it is some really fuckin dumb shit, How you too lazy to wash your fucking floor once a week with a mop? How someone that dirty have 400$ for a lil space ship to suck up their slowly dying ass drops off little piece by little piece and some robot slave has to come suck it up while everyone watches and goes ooo i wish i could afford someone like that

I can see why you left that life, Candy.

Anyway, back to the amazon thing. I figure I"mma spend like 100 or maybe a lil more total on my birthday. My schooling and like my life requires money a lot more than me shooting black people as I escape from the theater of death or w/e. That's why I didn't cave and just buy a PS4 and the new myazaki game Elden Ring I think, the one after Sekiro: SDT.

So if you only have your own controller (me currently), it's one of those cheap Logitec ones that you sometimes find near historical shipwrecks, that's okay. THey don't make you buy anything (at first, if you enjoy this you will end up paying 10$ a month for a subscription to one of the three "channels" basicallyy constellation of games.

So if you wanna play this bitch on the TV u gotta do 1 of 3 things unless you wanna get frustrated doing a work around.

Get a FireTV (made by Amazon lol) and just press On on the controller when they're on the same wifi. No downloads, no individual game costs, if you try a vampire game and ten minutes in you realize "Wow vampires are still fucking gay." you're not out the 50 bucks you spent on watching a famous actor say "I wanna suck you off" in a low voice. But you can just pop that bitch into any TV and within about two minutes (You gotta download an app so it can bridge the three way connection) you're playing the game, or watching good television, youtube, I got primevideo and some site that helps me steal movies that I can't find for free online.

So I look at the price on everything I buy. I think about the weight and do simple division in my head while i look at the ingredients to see which one is more based in pronouncable.

This is the cheapest their Fire TVs have ever been.

For this Amazon Fire HDTV 1080, they want 60$ for a 24 inch and 80$ for a 32 inch and then at 44 they want like 160. That's 45-50% off.le

That Firestick thing to change the living room TV (currently playing crime scene interrogations of no evidence suspects who they manipulate into telling them the truth, the whole truth, and the whole truth as best as I can make it up as I go along.

Oh and the controller went from 80 to 40$ this morning and you get a free month of game membership (10$ a mo

nth) and I was going to buy that next week anyway with or without the controller. So….

In the last few hours I kinda every half hour just refresh all the columns at once and look for cool shit.

Also the cost of the newest 64gb iPad 10 (I think they call them something other than iPads now, but the number 10 signifies Amazon's biggest uh fuck ummmmmmm tablet that's what it is) and they're typically about 150$, Amazon artificially increases their prices by 30% over the course of June and early July. So when they drop off 65%, it's more like 45, still a good price but not a jaw dropper.

I bought headphones too finally after having mine destroyed three months ago by my dog. I really like wireless ones but because of my drinking I would always lose one of the ear buds. I got a notification today (weirdly because it's the first not the 11th-12th) in my email saying an item I was interested in has had a price drop.

It went from 43$ (average for that model from multiple sellers on the site) to 21$ which is a fatass drop in price for like nice quality headphones with a high rating from a good domestic seller, when i clicked it, it says there's a 5$ rebate for any purchase above 15$, i'm like mines 16 this is awesome, so I got 45 dollar head phones brand new for 16$ coming on Monday.

Oh and then I saw Amazon is now doing deals such as

10 " Fire Tablet + Firestick = 20% off the cost of 2 item bundles!!! 30% off 3 item bundles.

And the shits already 50% (really like 30-35% lower than amazon's price and amazon usually the lowest for this type of item in New condition)

If I get the Fire TV or the tablet, they both will automatically connect to the controller and I won't need the firestick.

I think my math and memory pulls up them both at right about 110-125.

Thanks I really wantd someone to talk to about this and ask a couple questions. I haven't drank in 4 or 5 days so that's pretty much half the money it's going to cost me anyway I've saved up through hard work and self discipline.

yall we can't just sit there slappin our dicks against our girlfriends' dick wondering when the kids outside keep calling him a faggot even tho he's old enough to be their ratfacedfather.

So yeah, I'm thinking, I got a way to make Amazon tak–I would keep going but I don't want RIPTotse to read something I wrote, misunderstand or misconstrue it, and tell on me to local law enforcmeent lol this bitch ass nigga called Trayvon/Blaster like he's at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee shakin, askin trayvon "Waht should we do? We haven't heard from him in four days, he's out killing people and going around the country being a serial killer, i talked to the cops, i printed everything out."

Cliffnotes bitch.
    Bradley Black Hole
    That's like summarizing Withering Heights into cliff notes. YOu can't break down perfect as is.
    Originally posted by Bradley That's like summarizing Withering Heights into cliff notes. .

"Fucking gay shit, do not waste your time watching or reading"

There, easy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Fucking gay shit, do not waste your time watching or reading"

There, easy.

no ome is forcimg you to read them.

its only for those with true gritt.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no ome is forcimg you to read them.

its only for those with true gritt.

? Um where did I say I felt forced to read it? Obviously as I asked for cliff notes I didn't read it or feel forced to.

Making stuff up as you go along again Vinny or just another Engrish fail?
    then you dont any notes.

cliff or otherwise.
Jump to Top