User Controls

VINDICKATED: Why not everyone experienced Adverse Side Effects after Covid "vaxxination" revealed.

most of them are placebos.

they re diluting the receipients who get real M-RNA so that thry have a control group to study.

every country where western pharmaceutical-industrial complex have its tentacles the people are being used as lab primates.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/some-pfizer-vaccine-batches-eu-were-placebos-say-scientists

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Vaccine schmackzine , who the fuck cares lol . It's funny all the people that were screeching about muh vaccines were the first to quit this place and die off

I think that mentality is something that simply cannot exist here. You see the news and just open wide and GULP like I NEED THAT ASK YOUR DOCTOR 💊 like people that want a cig after seeing one on TV like wtf

And then it becomes a fraction a issue and people will take the opposing side as there are no alternatives besides a binary state. It's not a healthy way to live if you ask me

A lot more damaging than long haul covid. Just a lil coof, get over it snowflakes
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Vaccine schmackzine , who the fuck cares lol . It's funny all the people that were screeching about muh vaccines were the first to quit this place and die off

I think that mentality is something that simply cannot exist here. You see the news and just open wide and GULP like I NEED THAT ASK YOUR DOCTOR 💊 like people that want a cig after seeing one on TV like wtf

And then it becomes a fraction a issue and people will take the opposing side as there are no alternatives besides a binary state. It's not a healthy way to live if you ask me

A lot more damaging than long haul covid. Just a lil coof, get over it snowflakes

your mental is ill
    Your vaccine is gay and so is all your sources of "truth" in science . Yeah fuacci is a demon but THIS mouthpiece corporate gov funded science says..... 🥱
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your mental is ill
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    faggot vaccines for a fake virus, you are all brainwashed
    Originally posted by A faggot vaccines for a fake virus, you are all brainwashed

Skitzo. Meds. Meth . Drugs. Cocaine. Fuel. Fire. Pyre. Tyre. Wire. Copper cops police FBI nigger glow on the dark. Glowing sun. Glowing radiation.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, determining which batches of the safe and effective vaccines were placebo based on the level of serious adverse effects reported

lmao
    just conceptually that's hilarious

the vaccines skipped all of the major testing phases and used the general population as test/control groups, but we're able to tell who was in which group based on how sick people got when given different batches
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Skitzo. Meds. Meth . Drugs. Cocaine. Fuel. Fire. Pyre. Tyre. Wire. Copper cops police FBI nigger glow on the dark. Glowing sun. Glowing radiation.

Hey hey hey

Settle down bro

put it in God's hands

Give Caesar what is his
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra lol, determining which batches of the safe and effective vaccines were placebo based on the level of serious adverse effects reported

lmao

Didn't you get one?
    Originally posted by aldra just conceptually that's hilarious

the vaccines skipped all of the major testing phases and used the general population as test/control groups, but we're able to tell who was in which group based on how sick people got when given different batches

are you english challenged like our resident former englishman ?

it specifically said the all those who got untested "vaccines" suffered no consequences.

all vaccines are supposed to be tested and the only reason a certain batches of "vaccines" went straight from the factory to end users without testing because it was known to be 100% medically safe because .....

they're all known to be saline solutions
    Originally posted by blob6106 Hey hey hey

Settle down bro

put it in God's hands

Give Caesar what is his

But I'm a communist that doesnt believe in property rights. You will own nothing and be happy. Eat the bigs and take your jibs booster vaccine TAKE YOUR MEDS SKITZO

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny safe because …..

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny most of them are placebos.

The article says "some"
    And your brain goes some? Most? ALL ! are those all the same character in Bhutanese shadow script or something?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you english challenged like our resident former englishman ?

it specifically said the all those who got untested "vaccines" suffered no consequences.

all vaccines are supposed to be tested and the only reason a certain batches of "vaccines" went straight from the factory to end users without testing because it was known to be 100% medically safe because …..

yeah that's what test/control groups are

the control group gets placebo
    this brings something else to mind - the reason why mandates were enacted was an attempt to form herd immunity. it was clear from the start that that wasn't going to happen because the vaccines, by their design, did not stop the spread of the virus, but that can be put down to wishful thinking and overassessing effectiveness.

herd immunity requires something like 90% of a population to be immunised, if up to 30% of the vaccines used were intentionally inert it means that the idea of herd immunity, and the mandates themselves, were based on deception rather than panic or bad information
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates The article says "some"
    And your brain goes some? Most? ALL ! are those all the same character in Bhutanese shadow script or something?

the first line in the OP is the continuation of the thread title:

VINDICKATED: Why not everyone experienced Adverse Side Effects after Covid "vaxxination" revealed.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny most of them are placebos.

it means that most people who got "vaccinated" who did not get severe adverse reaction because .... what most of them got were placebos.

Originally posted by aldra yeah that's what test/control groups are

the control group gets placebo

no, in this case where it was totalen vaccination, its the other way round.

they became control group after they were given placebos.
    Originally posted by aldra this brings something else to mind - the reason why mandates were enacted was an attempt to form herd immunity.

Public health is decided by government, goy. You think you can just take MDMA and magic shrooms because you have depression? Suck it up snowflake and hold still while I modify your DNA

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

the first line in the OP is the continuation of the thread title:

They did , people died from taking this "placebo" so your theory makes no sense if you claim it was mostly fake sugar water , which I have said as a joke for years because I don't think scary science thing actually does anything but yeah
    Originally posted by aldra this brings something else to mind - the reason why mandates were enacted was an attempt to form herd immunity. it was clear from the start that that wasn't going to happen because the vaccines, by their design, did not stop the spread of the virus, but that can be put down to wishful thinking and overassessing effectiveness.

herd immunity requires something like 90% of a population to be immunised, if up to 30% of the vaccines used were intentionally inert it means that the idea of herd immunity, and the mandates themselves, were based on deception rather than panic or bad information

also the fact that, if proven to be true that a significant portion of the population were unwittinly, unconsentually being used as control subject; ie, were systematically and sistemically given placebo by the authority,

then the entire "herd immunity" theory amd concept flies out of the window since ... you know the thing
Jump to Top