User Controls

Militantism

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Why do we maintain a militantism and hold such things with honor and pride for both men and women alike? Who are we fighting? Everyone, society, the economy.

If you remain passive, happy, content, you remain a slave. I have no reason to complain, I'm not complaining, I'm not angry. I'm militant

I have to force myself to be aggressive hostile to the point of suicide like a Japanese soldier shouting BANZAAAAI before blowing up an entire platoon with a grenade they carry into the trench. That sounds like a victory to me.

Even though japan lost, after DROPPING LITERALLY TWO NUCLEAR FUCKING BOMBS ON THEM . That's what it took. That's the kind of militantism I'm talking about.

Now let's also talk about non violence and preaching peace lol you can be militant and the face of war is changing. Technology is so advanced you can win a war now without using a single drone or anything, hearts, minds, cyber warfare, election hacking. That is faster than any hypersonic missile

Relying on violence for control goes against the values of freedom and capitalism because you are giving those up to assume some entity force will protect you, when in fact by market standards that is non BBB approved scam bullshit and would and should fail many consumer independent reports. Politicians are securities. Legalize LSD.
Jump to Top