User Controls

weird night yesterday

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I ran into this bisexual buddy of mine who used to be a stripper door inviter or those guys who invited people to strip clubs and had all sorts of odd jobs sine i met him including trying to be a real estate agent and walks around with a bandana constantly like some french rapper. anyway, he always has drugs on him but its expensive through his connects or he sort of rips you off a bit but has the best shit. anyway, i was at his pad with him drinking beers doing some lines and late rtthis chick came he invited we drove around to get extacy like they have these africans here who give you coordinates where to get it like you do a bank transfer and it goes through multiple people then you get some coordinates to a spot you have to dig under dirt or some shit its like an easter egg hunt. and anyway later they dropped me off in downtown and i went to the bar me and star trek hung out at and met these two broads obviously high as fuck and one was 26 but looked 18 hella small girl but had some missing teeth and i went with them to their pad as i showed them what i had on me. and i told them i want my dick sucked and im gonna get nude right away and get high nude ith you you can also get nude. so i did in their pad and we did shit but she didnt really suck the dick like she promised she just kissed it a few times and we made out and sat close to each other and she admitted yea it was a deal but im too tired next time so were gonna meet up just for dick sucking in the future but anyway she kind of fucked me over but it still was sort of worht it because she did give it some kisses and slight sucks and hand jobbed it a bit and i havent been with anyone for like six months.
    Originally posted by Wariat I ran into this bisexual buddy of mine

That's NEVER a good situation.
Jump to Top