User Controls

Chinese unveil new airport

Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chongqing_Wushan_Airport
    Wushan Airport (WSK) atop Mt. Taohua. 7 years to build, cost €250 million, 1800m high. Doesn't seem to have much going on yet besides some domestic flights, but it's the thought that counts.
    https://www.flightsfrom.com/WSK

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Damn that's awesome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    The mountain Gods are angry, can you hear them???
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by A The mountain Gods are angry, can you hear them???

That's the Ryanair flight coming in to land
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only one runway? looks like a strip mine in reverse

typical
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it'll be a nightmare for emergency response if there's ever a crash there too
    Originally posted by aldra only one runway? looks like a strip mine in reverse

typical

2 if you let planes land from both direction.
    Air China 744, you are cleared for landing on runway 27.

thus copeth the british
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i heard theres no wind
    I heard it was built using Raman noodles.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    child labor
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    I'm telling you these zoomers are hard workers don't doubt them
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates I'm telling you these zoomers are hard workers don't doubt them

False...the new guy has been late 4 out of 5 days this week and a 30min job took him 3hrs...then he has the dumbassedness to ask for extra hours.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Lol he's scamming your dumb asses probably has a second job he makes more at. You lost a hard worker by being a faggot
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Lol he's scamming your dumb asses probably has a second job he makes more at. You lost a hard worker by being a faggot

He was late again this morning even though the roads are pretty much empty because most people have the day off. I was here at 6.30am and live 40 miles away...he's a typical worthless zoomer.

He's going to school in the evenings for Electrical Engineering...but didn't know how to use a set of multi gauge wire strippers.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson False…the new guy has been late 4 out of 5 days this week and a 30min job took him 3hrs…then he has the dumbassedness to ask for extra hours.

Sounds like the faggots I work with
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He was late again this morning even though the roads are pretty much empty because most people have the day off. I was here at 6.30am and live 40 miles away…he's a typical worthless zoomer.

He's going to school in the evenings for Electrical Engineering…but didn't know how to use a set of multi gauge wire strippers.

Probably had a single mom or pussy dad, I always made my sons help me doing any repair work. Sometimes it took twice as long but a young nigga gots to learn.
Jump to Top