User Controls

Assholes

What assholes do women like most on men? I'm listening to an audiobook and it said women don't like when they're bleached or shaved.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is this a wariat thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra is this a wariat thread

No, a Kakfa thread.

ETA: I can see why you'd think that though.
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    no a sg thread
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, a Kakfa thread.

ETA: I can see why you'd think that though.

check for piolyupwhisl;w hwile youweom up there
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by King of Nonces check for piolyupwhisl;w hwile youweom up there

It’s sad, jigga was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed.
    its funnier when you say you run out of ammo battle of wits

battle of mitts and my hands are cold now shut up and bend over and bleat for me while I spank you with the great matt of michegan

SMACK

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Poor Scron, If what’s left of his brain was dynamite, there wouldn’t be enough to blow his hat off.
    I don't wear a hat

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What assholes do women like most on men? I'm listening to an audiobook and it said women don't like when they're bleached or shaved.

I don't think women like mens asshole lmrao
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What assholes do women like most on men? I'm listening to an audiobook and it said women don't like when they're bleached or shaved.

If you’re asking Scron shouldn’t it be “What assholes do men who wear dresses like most on him?”

Obviously he’s got a lot of experience with Lengthy Members Ravishing his Anus
    WellHung Black Hole
    Assholes with dingleberries are my personal favorite.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor If you’re asking Scron shouldn’t it be “What assholes do men who wear dresses like most on him?”

Obviously he’s got a lot of experience with Lengthy Members Ravishing his Anus

lmrao! kill yourself my niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger niggger
    cigreting Dark Matter
    mullets wiv bidnes n front n partie n bak
    is funny bexcause you talked like a retard !!!1 haaah11!!! oh man oijq iiima aimim mi grandid !!! lmrao

Originally posted by cigreting mullets wiv bidnes n front n partie n bak

edit; was looking for an offtopic post i made to edit... GOLYL THEY ARE ALL GOOD POSTS THOUGH WHAT AM I TO DO??? THIS was the only off topic post I made....... Jiggaboo johnson threads are like haxxor threads/wariat threads and wellhung threads basically the OP is retarded and can't make a good thread so they dump it in sg

everyone takes a steamy in it, welcome to NIS
    in space

Originally posted by King of Nonces check for piolyupwhisl;w hwile youweom up there

Good advice! I'm glad you've been listening and learning
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ball and socket joints seem nice.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm is funny bexcause you talked like a retard !!!1 haaah11!!! oh man oijq iiima aimim mi grandid !!! lmrao

edit; was looking for an offtopic post i made to edit… GOLYL THEY ARE ALL GOOD POSTS THOUGH WHAT AM I TO DO??? THIS was the only off topic post I made……. Jiggaboo johnson threads are like haxxor threads/wariat threads and wellhung threads basically the OP is retarded and can't make a good thread so they dump it in sg

everyone takes a steamy in it, welcome to NIS
    in space

why do you talk about men boring out your asshole
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    lolololololololol what a fucking idiot imagine getting trolled by a meth head for almost an entire year, there's the proof right there check the dates ahahahahahahahhaha fucking retards

Originally posted by cigreting why do you talk about men boring out your asshole

? ildlw grandpwapek iwiwdomm duhurr r hurrr uhrrrrr rrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A lolololololololol what a fucking idiot imagine getting trolled by a meth head for almost an entire year, there's the proof right there check the dates ahahahahahahahhaha fucking retards

LMAO speaking of retards

Imagine being so retarded that you brag about epic butt hurt by posting proof you spammed AND SAVED proof that we have been living rent free in your head literally for years what kind of pussy ass bitch spends years sending butthurt messages to people who hurt his feelings

Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm

Apparently your definition of “trolled” means being owned.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Busy. Not even bothering to parse this meth fueled schizophrenia.
Jump to Top