User Controls

People who claim to hate online bullying yet do it themselves…

Haxxor Space Nigga
    I’ll take Define Hypocrite for $500 Alex.
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    not a games people play thread, you're worse than well hung at least he posts his mental retardation in sg. Stop shitting up tropical forums you cry hard nigger nigger faggot lil bitch
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence in every thread.
    Online bullying isn't even a thing...you don't like it, don't log on.

AMIRITE?!?!?!
    its funny to see your mind reveal your true innermost triggeredupset bitch thoughts like thinking this this this this and waht when in real reality im mostly taking my keyboard and hitting my head on it gvb bn bn n
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    U Rite dawg ✊🏼
    Originally posted by King of Nonces not a games people play thread, you're worse than well hung at least he posts his mental retardation in sg. Stop shitting up tropical forums you cry hard nigger nigger faggot lil bitch

Wowsers, who stole your e-lunch money??
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Online bullying isn't even a thing…you don't like it, don't log on.

AMIRITE?!?!?!

I don't log in our out I just stay signed in and close the browser

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wowsers, who stole your e-lunch money??

calm down dont bully youraseslfaQ2ERQ
    h here comes your boyfriend to save the day now you can argue if he backs you up OOOOO O O
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by King of Nonces its funny to see your mind reveal your true innermost triggeredupset bitch thoughts like thinking this this this this and waht when in real reality im mostly taking my keyboard and hitting my head on it gvb bn bn n

Good story, but in what chapter do you shut up?
    Originally posted by King of Nonces I don't log in our out I just stay signed in and close the browser

So you're saying you feel bullied?

ETA: I'd have thought a self declared hacker like you would know better than allowing your browser to remember passwords...tut tut.
    I dont understand anything but okay

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you're saying you feel bullied?

no im saying "dont sign in" is dumb because I usually am already signed in so I would have to log out and if I did that I would jujst sign in on another alt and call the person a fag
    Originally posted by King of Nonces I dont understand anything but okay

no im saying "dont sign in" is dumb because I usually am already signed in

/snip...let me tell you how the interwebs works kid.

You are not signed in to the website you are visiting all the time...you sign in when you visit it...if not yourself then your browser does for you.

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by King of Nonces I dont understand anything but okay

no im saying "dont sign in" is dumb because I usually am already signed in so I would have to log out and if I did that I would jujst sign in on another alt and call the person a fag

Keep telling yourself you’re not stupid - You just have bad luck when you’re trying to think.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You are not signed in to the website you are visiting all the time…you sign in when you visit it…if not yourself then your browser does for you.

what are cookies

Originally posted by Haxxor Keep telling yourself you’re not stupid - You just have bad luck when you’re trying to think.

I am very retarded and have always claimed to be more retarded than most people. I would say i'm more retarded than you but honestly I can't say for sure, gonna need a third party assessment here.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by King of Nonces I am very retarded and have always claimed to be more retarded than most people. I would say i'm more retarded than you but honestly I can't say for sure, gonna need a third party assessment here.

As the third party my assessment is Scron is definitely more retarded than 99.99% of this user base, and therefore more retarded than jigga.

Thank you Meth
    thats not third party but okay , you tried
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by King of Nonces thats not third party but okay , you tried

Originally posted by Haxxor Cool story bro - in what chapter do you shut up?
    lets keep it tropical folks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this is about bullying peoplein online video games or something??? idk OP is kinda fucking retarded and makes shit threads that nobody is gay enough to read except for me
    Originally posted by King of Nonces what are cookies

I am very retarded and have always claimed to be more retarded than most people. I would say i'm more retarded than you but honestly I can't say for sure, gonna need a third party assessment here.

Cookies are what Hikis mom used to bake and serve to him with a big glass of milky for being a good boy.
Jump to Top