User Controls

How to live forever

King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    Don't die

*bows*
    Bradley Black Hole
    Shit post here and you'll live until something happens that causes Lanny to abdicate and we lose everything we ever had of that person.

Great examples would be DietPiano, hydromorphone, others but as their contribution to our community wasn't saved we really have no reflection on the reality of their existance.
    nah, Lanny is built different.

I can remember in the darknest corners of my mind lets take a trip shall we

Originally posted by mmQ Literally not one person likes you fang. Remember that when you wake up each day. Your temper tantrum may have been the cringiest thing I've witnessed since joining zoklet, which needless to say is pretty fucking cringe. This is coming from a depressed alcoholic who spends most his nights on TC. Even I feel pity toward your behavior which speaks volumes. You realize that you let richardburnish affect you to the point of shitting all over the rest of us users who wanted to make plans for a new site and say our goodbyes or whatever the fuck. Probably the most UN-TUFF response you could have made. The scary part is that you're not able to see that…

Now I'll get back to not giving a fuck.

and then lanny went "hey guys I have a url called niggain.space i could spin up a site real quick in django and then gangstalk some site called dh wut do you say fellas"

the rest they say was history

how not to live forever

Originally posted by Ghost Rocklin has killed himself after he saw what Lanny did.

Cryogenics.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Cryogenics.

It might slow down death or prevent it for a while but ultimately your cells will die , eventually. The goal is to avoid this, avoid all death. Live forever *bows*
    There's only two animals that can live forever, the Turritopsis dohrnii and the Tardigrade.
    HopPop Yung Blood
    vitamin D, fish oil, zink, meff

also, fuck this captia
Jump to Top