User Controls

Devin Ramsey has good news.for gonts worried about the house market

The hose market report by Dave Ramsey 2023. He says calm down, you couldn't afford a house in 2008 and you can't afford.it now either. Go sit down and rent a apartment and call my hotline for further instructions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He/she sounds dumb. I could afford a house in 2008 and I could afford one now.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He/she sounds dumb. I could afford a house in 2008 and I could afford one now.

in the ukraine of USA, sure.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    gordom ramsey doesn't know shit about houses
    Originally posted by aldra gordom ramsey doesn't know shit about houses

..or finances.
    Nah, wronf. I signed up for his infomercial
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Nah, wronf. I signed up for his infomercial

"Learn how to get any girl you want and have them begging for more!...just sign up for my How to become an Alfa male course...a series of lessons that will get you any girl you want, Just $999 for the entire 4 lesson (10 mins each) course!...sign up in the next 10 mins and you'll get a complimentary Fleshlight absolutely free (Shipping and handling $39.99)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I accidentally became an Alfa Romeo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fatboy has the fi/ter on a/pha
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fatboy has the fi/ter on a/pha

u mad???????
    fuming
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    2008 bank fiasco. triple credit rating game lead to that of telling Chinese investors "SORRY WE HAVE TO DEFAULT ON YOUR MONIES"

bank CEO's got 20-25 million severances while tax dollars help bail them (banks) out.

big corporate guys laughing their asses off just like during the ENRON game and Oh No.. Suddenly 95% of the hard evidence of Enron got burnt up in Building 7 on 9/11

the only other place they stored backup data was ... wait for it... The PENTAGON IN THE EXACT WING THAT GOT HIT ON 9/11. along with the DoD monies gone missing.

Sacrafice 55 of their own in the Pentagon and another 70 Civilian Workers. "FUCK THEM.. ITS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF FUTURE FAR LEFT GOVERNMENT"

BTW Chaney and Bush were never Republicans. RepubliCONs and made sure Obama would be elected in next. NO ONE KNEW WHO THE FUCK THAT GUY EVEN WAS.. BECOMES PRESIDENT. In Charge of ACORN PROJECTS
    Obama was never American
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Obama was never American

Actually his mom was so that I believe scrubs that rule.

Article 22 or some shit. he has American Status. some people who have one Canadian parent and One American Parent have duo citizenship.

He was a senetor of Il and was head of the Housing projects out of Chicago which i believe ACORN is HQ out of Chicago but was everywhere. his changing of city or county ran Housing Projects turned to Voucher program is what fucked up much of American middle class neighborhoods. especially taking advantage of the 2008 banking fiasco in which banks took control of homes, sold them cheap and investors bought them for rentals and rented them at fair market rent (up to 3200 dollars) a month to Section 8. then came gangs and violence in some of the most peaceful bedroom communities.

then ACORN got busted aided some guy and his girlfriend who were faking it on hidden camera saying they wanted housing so they could pimp out children. and the fucking lady is helping them.

I think Youtube removed it.

sick world we live in. it's not just the USA. its everywhere now.

Also ACORN just rebranded.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Actually his mom was so that I believe scrubs that rule.

Article 22 or some shit. he has American Status. some people who have one Canadian parent and One American Parent have duo citizenship.

He was a senetor of Il and was head of the Housing projects out of Chicago which i believe ACORN is HQ out of Chicago but was everywhere. his changing of city or county ran Housing Projects turned to Voucher program is what fucked up much of American middle class neighborhoods. especially taking advantage of the 2008 banking fiasco in which banks took control of homes, sold them cheap and investors bought them for rentals and rented them at fair market rent (up to 3200 dollars) a month to Section 8. then came gangs and violence in some of the most peaceful bedroom communities.

then ACORN got busted aided some guy and his girlfriend who were faking it on hidden camera saying they wanted housing so they could pimp out children. and the fucking lady is helping them.

I think Youtube removed it.

sick world we live in. it's not just the USA. its everywhere now.

Also ACORN just rebranded.

didnt read lmrao
    Originally posted by Pete Green Actually his mom was so that I believe scrubs that rule.

Wrong, she was Israeli...they just faked her papers.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wrong, she was Israeli…they just faked her papers.

Oh no.. the AntiSemitic blah blah

Dude. Bolshevik over Jews. the Bolshevik did this not Jews. Jews died in 9/11. Jews have back breaking jobs like non Jews

the Bolshevik were not all jedi either. some were born Russian Orthodox but none of them EDITED IN: did NOT believed in God and saw God as a threat to their corruption of ruling the world one day. they've gotten real far. so there might be truth to her having Bolshevik family ties but not jedi. jedis worship the God of Abraham. Bolshevik worship money and power
    For the record jedi is a filter word for Jews by replacing the word/name/pronoun of Jew with that of jedi

just for the future record
    Originally posted by Pete Green For the record jedi is a filter word for Jews by replacing the word/name/pronoun of Jew with that of jedi

just for the future record

racist!!!! YOU ARE RACIST AGAINST HEBREWS!!!!
    Originally posted by Pete Green Oh no.. the AntiSemitic blah blah

Dude. Bolshevik over Jews. the Bolshevik did this not Jews. Jews died in 9/11. Jews have back breaking jobs like non Jews

the Bolshevik were not all jedi either. some were born Russian Orthodox but none of them EDITED IN: did NOT believed in God and saw God as a threat to their corruption of ruling the world one day. they've gotten real far. so there might be truth to her having Bolshevik family ties but not jedi. jedis worship the God of Abraham. Bolshevik worship money and power

YOU CASNT EDIT THE TRUTH RACIST AGAINST BRWNEWS!! RAIMCS!
Jump to Top