User Controls

My Headphones make weird noises

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya I have this head phone amp and its like got vacuum tube in it.
    Supposed to be the shit but it makes weird noises on a subliminal level.
    Its harmonic with my tinnitus.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    puot treble on full and play this /watch?v=OdbAZvdVmtQ
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can u attach a new audo jack if u snappd urs
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Noises are from the feds listening in. Throw laptop, amp and headphones into the bath while its running and you're in it.
    I forget the name of it.. it's a round clamp you see at the end of a USB cable on printers.. at least the older ones. it's I believe a magnet or some sort of lead that stops line noise in the feed. if you're still getting crackles umm yeah.. prolly feds. though more likely to be just some faggoted hacker
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I forget the name of it.. it's a round clamp you see at the end of a USB cable on printers.. at least the older ones. it's I believe a magnet or some sort of lead that stops line noise in the feed. if you're still getting crackles umm yeah.. prolly feds. though more likely to be just some faggoted hacker

Hackers are the gangsters of the internet, high tech low life's if you will.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My Noises make weird headphones
    Originally posted by NARCassist Noises are from the feds listening in. Throw laptop, amp and headphones into the bath while its running and you're in it.

Yeah man you're being wiretapped.
    Originally posted by Sophie Hackers are the gangsters of the internet, high tech low life's if you will.

Actually they have "Hacker" schools. Hacking is just being able to figure stuff out (as it was explained to me). it's never meant breaking into someones computer and fucking shit up. Hacking is just figuring out your information and how your system works.. anything beyond that is destructive behavior from cunts who are souless faggoted faggots in the non-homosexual sense.
Jump to Top