User Controls

I'm having a really hard time right now.

Bradley Black Hole
    Ran out of alcohol and can't stomach anything. I'm cold but sweating. When I cough I often gag and then it turns to puking. I've been puking every day when I wake up before I get alcohol in me. I have tapered my drinking the last couple of days to only 4 tall boys of 8.1% abv beer, haven't been eating much.

I really struggle with having absolutely nothing to do when I'm not drinking, watching TV, sitting on the couch, talking to my friends, just it's boring when I'm sober.

Like I don't have an enjoyable life anymore, no real hobbies, no adventures, no going out, School doesn't start for months from now, and I guess I'm just discontent because I don't really know what to do.

I want to go to the beacha nd i've been saying i was gonna go for weeks, the shaking is bothersome, the fact i feel like i'm dying when i'm not drunk is bothersome, the fact I still am struggling with this years and years after first trying to live a life without alcohol is as shameful as it is difficult for me to get through.

Gonna try to quit drinking, I appreciate the support, I can see how this gets really repetitive and old for people in my life and probably has a lot to do with why people give up on me or think I'm a failure.

And I agree, I would have given up on me too.
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    what about gaba replacment therapy like uhhhhh idk what they give for that i heard welbutrin + a weak benzo, i have no clue

https://psychede.tripod.com/
    https://psychede.tripod.com/alcohol
    https://psychede.tripod.com/depress

pray to traignles , don't end up like my dad or my uncle larry who died of booze, well he was also old and sick but i think it was mostly the booze

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He was a good gont that liked to collect snowmobiles and make wood carvings. He never had a girlfriend or kids his entire life. too much drama he says. I used to go to his house every day at lunch time to smoke weed and use his house for marijuana transactions with my other uncle. We called it marijuana club.

In the end Larry lost all his facilties and his last moments were spent drinking heavily, getting stoned and watching sci fi in his chair. He was a hermit and died doing what he loved.

don't look for peace in the world and following society and secular life devoted to serving the system because I seriously doubt you will find anything there that will help you do much besides maintain the status quo.

I'm not saying don't work and make money but everyone I talk to nowadays its like they only live so they can go on vacation a few times a year or they are awoken and just chilling I guess but struggling, hope is in short supply

I consider it economic conflict i.e war
    Bradley Black Hole
    I really considered going into rehab but the after sober living houses are horrible and I get kicked out in a couple months everytime for weed, drinking, or not listening to specific rules.

Way worse than my current living situation, but the drinking is making this an unpleasant household for my roommate, he wakes up to snack at night and just saw me on the couch, shivering, sweating, face full of perspiration, despite sitting in air conditioning, you know those mash potato bags that are like a dollar

I ate half of half of one with a little gravy, total today. I just puked again while typing thi
    rehab seems like a really bad idea just tough it out but probably for people that aren't retarded it might work out, idk it didn't go so well for roshambo, I don't know many people who did well after, usually they quit on their own after quitting rehab and going ham a few more years. maybe it will work out TRUSTED CANADIAN MEDICAL ADVICE

just go to AA its not that bad READ BILLS STORY IF YOU JHAVENT OMG BNILLL
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    try volunteering or something, think of it as paying the community back for all the niggertry you've participated in

you need to find something you enjoy doing sober, which is going to be difficult because even tapering down you're going to feel shitty most of the time. it'll be especially difficult if you're surrounded by people who are always drunk or high

I don't really like the idea of rehab because if physically separating yourself from drugs is the only thing keeping you off them, you're going to be fucked when you get out and have access to them again, but that or prison might be the only way to take some time away from it all

every day is ashura, every place is karbala
    have you tried taking the bus ?
    alternately you can try boys.

theres nothing more exiting than keeping and raising little boys and see them grow up to be a strong and masculine Men.
    Bradley Black Hole
    THis is honestly a lot more kindness and support than I expected from our community when I wrote this sad story
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you tried taking the bus ?

yeah I have considered it before but I don't want to, sometimes when I'm really drunk and really sad I want to die while lamenting all the negatives of my experience thus far.

But when I'm sober for awhile, I'm a much different person, Kinder, a little less courageous, much less mean and violent, and generally optimistic.

It'll be a nice change of pace for you all if I am successful to see me go from a drunk ranting asshole to a ranting asshole.
    Originally posted by Bradley yeah I have considered it before but I don't want to, sometimes when I'm really drunk and really sad I want to die while lamenting all the negatives of my experience thus far.

But when I'm sober for awhile, I'm a much different person, Kinder, a little less courageous, much less mean and violent, and generally optimistic.

It'll be a nice change of pace for you all if I am successful to see me go from a drunk ranting asshole to a ranting asshole.

no, i mean actual bus that goes thru the entire city and just sit there and enjoy the scenery and people doing their shits.
    id give you a nice rock oh tweak if I could but honestly neither of us should be doing this shit, it aint good we are not living right thats for sure but I don't intend to stop anytime soon

I think you have a more positive mentality than me so your mind doesn't sound totally shitfucked, i've known quite a few hopeless alcoholics and I don't even try to help them it's like dudees on a self destruct mission idk you can tell a person to stop but if they are determined you will probably just annoy them and blow their high more than help them

drug addiction ah to be oldje truly a glory to be alive to be tortured so throughly fucked by then universe but we only have ourselves to blame. legalize lsd

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm pretty close to writing a browser script to hide certain posters and/or their walls of embeds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, i mean actual bus that goes thru the entire city and just sit there and enjoy the scenery and people doing their shits.

lol that sounds like hell at least in my hood you would probably get pressed by homeless at this hour. I cant even go in my halls some nights when the SKTIZOS are out really makes the werewolf man nights feel extra wild gotta crawl the walls while people scream bloody murder pounding on my door

fuck calling the cops though id rather stab some reckless fool. If you live in a more chill place its nice being able to just walk around, sometimes its depressing. I used to chug pills andeat 1000 nutmegs and walk around so high and tripping that I couldn't see in the dark and I would get lost

hoping some maiden finds me and is also tripping on nutmeg but alas that wasn't to be
    Originally posted by aldra I'm pretty close to writing a browser script to hide certain posters and/or their walls of embeds

i tried to make something like that for firefox but it kept breaking when i loaded the page
    it took me forever to get off heroin so i kinda get it i guess. If i was still ur age and in relatively good shape id probably go to the military tbh. its way too easy for me to fall back on bad habits, I shouldnt even be drinking but i do bc its my consolation prize and im not a happy person and im exhausted and in pain all the time. werent you dating some asian chick for a bunch of years? Lets dip out for the phillipines and find a job in some shitty karaoke bar and impregnate whole villages.

Idk i feel bad that you feel bad. Personally i wouldnt cold turkey alcohol. You probably need actual medical intervention. Clonidine for the sweats n shit, some gaba ago ists shit for the other stuff. I get prescribed lyrica but i think its a different gaba thingie. Something for aches and pain relief. A multivitamin and electrolyte drink. Nausea meds or weed gummies.

I think the problem with most of us is that we dont have a ton of hope, or any vision of how our lives could be different. Most of us also dont have fathers, and no one has showed us how to do anything so we ended up all destructive and angry. I think its admirable that youre taking classes, even if its just to scam the government for crack and prostitute money, but its probably also worth trying hard to think about what youd want your life to look like.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    This thread is disgustingly wholesome and so I'd like to take this opportunity to inform y'all that you're all gay little homos for having feelings.
    do meth pussy, legalize LSD, 666 . Evil WEayzs. Paul wozny and Bradley B worked with TORTILLA and the TC crew to kill Bill Krozby and others through an combined effort og gangstalking and harassment, I might do evil meth drugs and listen to demonic rap but those dudes are actually cold blooded killers which is why I have no issues murdering every single one of them byselmfdlfwwwwmI AM JUSTIFIED
    .d$$$$*$$$$$$bc
    .d$P" d$$ "*$$.
    d$" 4$"$$ "$$.
    4$P $F ^$F "$c
    z$% d$ 3$ ^$L
    4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F
    $$$F"""""""$F""""""$F"""""C$$*$
    .$%"$$e d$ 3$ z$$" $F
    4$ *$$.4$" $$d$P" $$
    4$ ^*$$. .d$F $$
    4$ d$"$$c z$$"3$ $F
    $L 4$" ^*$$$P" $$ 4$"
    3$ $F .d$P$$e ^$F $P
    $$ d$ .$$" "$$c 3$ d$
    *$.4$"z$$" ^*$$$$ $$
    "$$$$P" "$$$P
    *$b. .d$P"
    "$$$ec.....ze$$$"
    "**$$$**""
    ⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸666 ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠⸸☥✠✠✠⛧⸸ ⛥⸸ ⛤⸸♁ ⛧ ⸸ ☠

Originally posted by Bradley Gonna try to quit drinking

There is not try, there is only do or do not.
    Originally posted by aldra I'm pretty close to writing a browser script to hide certain posters and/or their walls of embeds

pussy.

just scroll thru and dont stop or look.
Jump to Top