User Controls

Poll: All I see is one intelligent person and two brainwashed robots….thoughts?

• it must be awful being a over privileged feminist with special treatment in todays society and still think your being hard done by it
    100%
  • They talked over him the entire interview and he still said more meaningful things than both of them combined.
    0%
  • Jordan is an intellectual giant compared to these two
    0%
  • Jordan is smart. Letting them interrupt his answers only makes them look stupider.
    0%
  • Proper proper interrogation asks questions , waits for an answer. 🧠Not speak🤫 over the others when the answer doesn't match your narrative♂️♀️
    0%

Why Modern Feminism Is A Failed Ideology...

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Because your crush holds it up as the ultimate morality so of course you hate it *rolls eyes* gender wars ALL MEN ARE EVIL ARE WOMEN ARE EVIL 🥱
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Helpful hint for Scron:

Remove head from Kafka’s anus, then post.
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    damn I just noticed the poll lmao those are some loaded answers HAND LOADED

Originally posted by Haxxor Helpful hint for Scron:

You literally made a thread about feminism just because she likes it. How am I taking any side by pointing this out exactly? I'm a pointer what can I say, I can't help but see things and wonder why. it's how I view society/the news current events.

I'm sure I would make kafkas shite list for my "views" on feminism and the gender wars which I have stated many times on this forum so meh I could care less. ppeople that buy into this crap are deluded
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The only one talking about Kafka here is you rat face….

Time to break out more alts for support faggit 🖕🏽
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Haxxor The only one talking about Kafka here is you rat face….

He didn't mention Kafka specifically until after you said this.

Unless you responded to "your gf" as if it read "kafka". Haha, that's cute.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Awwwwwww 🫂👨‍❤️‍👨 No……⬇️ That’s cute

Originally posted by Meikai Unless you responded to "your gf" as if it read "kafka". Haha, that's cute.

I prefer XX and Actually the presence of XY means Kafka would qualify less as a gf and more as someone’s boyfriend in a dress….you know how that works doncha…😉
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Haxxor Awwwwwww 🫂👨‍❤️‍👨 so cute

Actually XY means Kafka would qualify less as a gf and more as someone’s boyfriend in a dress….you know how that works doncha…😉

I mean, you're the one who evidently interpreted "your crush" as "kafka" fam. You can say that, but how you really feel about her is umm... like... pretty transparent.

I get it. Pulling a girl's hair because you like her. Classic.
    folks please let us not allow the gender wars toxicity of society to eat away at what little humanity we have left. He without sin cast the first stone well I have no stones to cast

Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Because your crush holds it up as the ultimate morality so of course you hate it *rolls eyes* gender wars ALL MEN ARE EVIL ARE WOMEN ARE EVIL 🥱

To be fair, I am being on topic and talking about the gender wars which is what I term the modern issue of gender and yes I did bring kafka into it but only because she talks about feminism constantly and I suspect it's a shitty bait thread in guise of a tropical but I still didn't make it about one thing, just expressing my VIEWPOINT

sorry if you don't like it and if i'm an asshole that stirs shit and causes mayhem. TYpical MEN AM I RIGHT FOLXS????
    I wasn't trying to make it all about someone, just saying my two cents and also

Originally posted by King of Nonces damn I just noticed the poll lmao those are some loaded answers HAND LOADED

You literally made a thread about feminism just because she likes it. How am I taking any side by pointing this out exactly? I'm a pointer what can I say, I can't help but see things and wonder why. it's how I view society/the news current events.

I'm sure I would make kafkas shite list for my "views" on feminism and the gender wars which I have stated many times on this forum so meh I could care less. ppeople that buy into this crap are deluded

pretty much saying the same thing I just think the entire discussion of feminism in modern culture is fucking retarded, I don't understand either side tbh I don't know waht that makes me, I don't give a shit either. It's all dumb brainwashing if you ask me, it's gay and that's just my opinion I guess you can take it or leave it, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about my personal opinion on things I just try to live up to the ideals of lannyism and post on topic.

I believe everyone else is not posting as on topic as me, it's probably my fault and for this I apologize but lets try to keep it on topic folks this is a good thread honestly there is no other threads talking about gender wars right now and this is clearly a very important issue in society today with emotiojns running HOT AND HEAVY

░░▄▀▀▀▄░▄▄░░░░░░╠▓░░░░
    ░░░▄▀▀▄█▄░▀▄░░░▓╬▓▓▓░░
    ░░▀░░░░█░▀▄░░░▓▓╬▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░░░▐▌░░░░▀▀███████▀
    ▒▒▄██████▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒be good everyone
    keep it tropical THE GENDER WARS
    MEN ARE EVIl
    WOMEN ARE EVIL
    trannies are angels lmrao
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Glad to help sir

And the alt parade begins…..seriously lay off the meth guys…it’s really rotting what’s left of your brains.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Jordan "Wash Your" Penisson always sounds like Kermit the Frog on the edge of tears

kind of like a male Ellen Page

oh wait
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai I mean, you're the one who evidently interpreted "your crush" as "kafka" fam. You can say that, but how you really feel about her is umm… like… pretty transparent.

C’mon dude…..all he talks about is Kafka in response to anything I post….it’s not rocket science

You can deflect all you like but we both know his behavior is both repetitive and predictable.
    Bradley Black Hole
    This poll sucks who the fuck is jordan
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Haxxor C’mon dude…..all he talks about is Kafka in response to anything I post….it’s not rocket science

You can deflect all you like but we both know his behavior is both repetitive and predictable.

hey I tried to "captain shave a hoe" your thread you're the one off topic posting in a tropical thread

not me , i'm just saying this is all because of the gender wars, I did mention kafka yes but that has nothing to do with my point, I was just simply insulting you, i'm allowed to do that. You sperging out at me for something I think was a fair jab, which I kept on topic BY THE WAY is evidence of your ass pain

I try to be good but you just have retard brain and live in a delusional reality, not my problem pal I am just trying to post on topic. You are probably brain dead retard brained like wariat because of too much gender wars if you watch stuff like Joe Rogan seriously and think these people have based takes on manliness or whatever, like I'm not anti Joe Rogan I just defended him a week ago from your otyher crush boyfriend jigaboo johnson also kafka is a guy according to you so that makes you a double faggot

on topic bump

Originally posted by Haxxor

or maybe you don't watch Rogan I don't know or care, you barely offered much of your own thoughts on any of this besides the loaded answers in the poll. Literally a tropical thread where you just post a video and you say my threads are bad lol okay
    What do you expect people to post when you don't offer anything of value yourself, you get fucccccked with, kidiots!!! lmrao
    just watched it, the underlying conflict they refuse to address is that equality is not real; men and women are not the same. the women on the panel believe, contrary to all evidence, that equality of opportunity equates to equality of outcomes, and when it doesn't it's because of interference from impersonal 'systems' or 'power structures'. they see it every day just walking down the street but cannot even entertain the idea that maybe different groups of people aren't the same.

ever read any Camille Paglia?
    feminism arose out of men with mommy issues,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra ever read any Camille Paglia?

https://www.bu.edu/arion/files/2019/10/Arion-Camille-Paglia-Junkbonds-Corporate-Raiders.pdf

I like this, talks about identity/grievance politics in academia among other things
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Meikai I mean, you're the one who evidently interpreted "your crush" as "kafka" fam. You can say that, but how you really feel about her is umm… like… pretty transparent.

It's not that he's going after me because I'm psycho and he has a mild case of that. Sometimes they try to destroy each other. Luckily for him he hasn't bothered me enough yet.
Jump to Top