User Controls

Is asking for forgiveness always preferable to asking for permission?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I know all women fantasize about being raped but I think the way most rapish situations usually go (not a stranger, not in a van, no weapon etc) it leaves them underwhelmed.
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    jesus did say turn the other cheek

and sprad them wide so I can penetrate you WHORE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus died on the cross so that our sins can be forgiven...so go and sin and let his sacrifice not have been in vain.
    Most women claim they've been raped. I just always rolled my eyes at it but ig it depends how loosely you use the word.

I always assume women are lying about being beaten, but if a guy gives her a good one she'll be obsessed with him the rest of her life. I would imagine it would be similar for a real rape. By my standards.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Some women brag they’ve been raped by every man who’s ever looked in their direction.
    These women deserve a good healthy beating ….. give ‘em something real to brag about.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sometimes I forget how fucked up the rest of y'all niggas is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't think people want to be raped.
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't think people want to be raped.

Rape fantasy is more common than you may assume. Bivona, Critelli, and Clark (2012) found that 62 percent of participants, consisting of 355 women from two state universities in the southwestern United States, reported having rape fantasies in varying degrees of frequency and type. In Lehmiller’s (2018) survey results of 4,175 adults in the United States, he found that two-thirds of women in the study had rape fantasies and half the men surveyed reported having rape fantasies.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sexual-self/202101/understanding-and-indulging-in-rape-fantasy
    Originally posted by Haxxor Some women brag they’ve been raped by every man who’s ever looked in their direction.
    These women deserve a good healthy beating ….. give ‘em something real to brag about.

those who cant rape, beat.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Rape fantasy is more common than you may assume. Bivona, Critelli, and Clark (2012) found that 62 percent of participants, consisting of 355 women from two state universities in the southwestern United States, reported having rape fantasies in varying degrees of frequency and type. In Lehmiller’s (2018) survey results of 4,175 adults in the United States, he found that two-thirds of women in the study had rape fantasies and half the men surveyed reported having rape fantasies.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sexual-self/202101/understanding-and-indulging-in-rape-fantasy

unless they provide the meth-ology and the demographic being "surveyed", all surveys are useless and mere rubber stamps for whatever agenda theyre trying to push.

"96% of all people surveyed in DNC wanted a democratic president."
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

unless they provide the meth-ology and the demographic being "surveyed",

" found that 62 percent of participants, consisting of 355 women from two state universities in the southwestern United States reported having rape fantasies in varying degrees of frequency and type"

LeRn 2 ReAd
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Meikai Sometimes I forget how fucked up the rest of y'all niggas is.

I forgive you, now turn that cheek

bend over and lets find out
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

" found that 62 percent of participants, consisting of 355 women from two state universities in the southwestern United States reported having rape fantasies in varying degrees of frequency and type"

LeRn 2 ReAd

race ?

age ?

their major ? what are they studying ? acting ? particle physics ?

places the survey was taken ?

all these makes a difference.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny race ?

age ?

How is that relevant??

Bradley's statement was:

Race age doesn't matter..the fact 62% of 355 women surveyed said they have rape fantasies does...whether they are 23 or 83...is irrelevant.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Some women brag they’ve been raped by every man who’s ever looked in their direction.

What I figure, is a lot of them who've been in what I call "rapish situations" (they were being sluts, and quit saying no when the guy put his dick in them) call this rape. Or they're just liars which is also true for 100% of women. But the experience doesn't live up to their expectations.
    Originally posted by Meikai Sometimes I forget how fucked up the rest of y'all niggas is.

How so?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How is that relevant??

Bradley's statement was:

Race age doesn't matter..the fact 62% of 355 women surveyed said they have rape fantasies does…whether they are 23 or 83…is irrelevant.

100% of women aged 55 and above wanted to be raped.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 100% of women aged 55 and above wanted to be raped.

So again...Bradley said

"I don't think people want to be raped. "

55yr olds and above would be "people"

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So again…Bradley said

"I don't think people want to be raped. "

55yr olds and above would be "people"

new "american"man doesnt see how age factor skews poll result due to lack of critical thinking.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

new "american"man doesnt see how age factor skews poll result due to lack of critical thinking.

" from two state universities"...unlikely all or even the majority are 55 and over...

Stay in school kid.

Chinaman still can't understand the age of the "people" wasn't a factor.

Jump to Top