User Controls

what will you do if there was a Tornado right now?

nonarky Houston
    it is currently in the back yard smashing your favorite bike into the neighbors windshield and tore apart the shed and now its coming for you.

what are your options?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    death
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Slide on that nigga, slide on that nigga.
    run my fuckin ass to the basement stairs
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya run and hide.
    Make believe it not their and not happening.
    Jump in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Jump in

Haha yeah. Ride that bitch and be like "Whoa Nelly!"
    Originally posted by RestStop Haha yeah. Ride that bitch and be like "Whoa Nelly!"

I'd live stream video too

"Hey guys, I'm hash slinging slasher and I'm about to jump into a fucking tornado!"

That'd be one hell of a video. Hopefully roshambo would use it in one of his music videos
    bling bling Dark Matter
    aaa i wos in the shed smokin ig ot blowd away wer am i o no
    Originally posted by bling bling aaa i wos in the shed smokin ig ot blowd away wer am i o no

Bling, I...I've a feeling we're not in Sheffield anymore...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If death is certain, i will face it head on and enjoy the ride.
    Rare we get Tornado's in California. But I'v seen some big ass funnel clouds coming real close to touching down.

So a Tornado in California is usually a dust devil. I'd prolly play inside it like hippies at the burning man festival only I'd pee inside it.
    Smoke some weed man
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    grab an umbrella and see if I can fly like mary poppins
    cerakote African Astronaut
    change the n in poppins to an e and you'll be flying alright
    I'd pack the fattest bowl known to man and stand in the eye of the storm with my bong and do a fat rip and blow it in the opposite direction of the cyclone and reverse the winds which would bring the storm to a dead stop.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'd pack the fattest bowl known to man and stand in the eye of the storm with my bong and do a fat rip and blow it in the opposite direction of the cyclone and reverse the winds which would bring the storm to a dead stop.

A hurricane makes sense.. but would you even make it to the eye of a tornado? :/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haha you'd all get knocked dead by a flying piece of sheet metal before you attempted to "jump in." Just a bunch of dead NIGGERS.
    I would do snaps along the way to equalize the wind speed pressure and use the draft of my bong hits to push my way through.
    Originally posted by mmQ Haha you'd all get knocked dead by a flying piece of sheet metal before you attempted to "jump in." Just a bunch of dead NIGGERS.

Meh, mission accomplished either way
Jump to Top