User Controls

by using this tag I affirm lanny is super cool

King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    embedded bandcamp link
    embedded bandcamp link
    embedded bandcamp link
    this is way faster on my browser than loading either youtube or bandcamp lol okay
    Check for polyps while your up there, it appears you missed them the firt 10,000 times.
    I don't know what that means but thanks for the bump

Originally posted by aldra I'm pretty close to writing a browser script to hide certain posters and/or their walls of embeds

im not spoiler tagging editing my hyperloop of temple purity truth becuase you're a faggot clearly the problem isn't me though and lies within the code of the forum itself. I can't load pages half the time because theres 16 embeds and it crashes my POS computer

either turn off javascript/embedding so you have to click on each one or get less poor technology and zoom out or something don't be like a soy wrist haxxor that cries and breaks his wrist when I post 2 paragraphs + video

lmrao

nah but I am going to research django performance saving stuff and see if I can make a better system for embedding because bowser scripts ain't gonna cut it I think, we can't all be rabbitweed also I can't get those to work anyway so might as well venga

my idea how to do this is piggyback it off the blockchain by sending it like p2p packets slowly kinda like how I was thinking about how to make pinging @users work without using lots of resources
    I don't even know if that makes sense. Wheres the AI

WHAT THE FUCK IS A HANDSHAKE IF NOT A VALIDATION OF DATA *dialup noises* the fuck do you call that, bah!
Jump to Top