User Controls

Roshambo's Guide to Burglary

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

I bet his tranny ass is loving lock up.

Imagine being robbed by a tranny.

Don't eat triangles.
    Don't suck dick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    the police report is actually much sad and cooler
    also reported for fake harassment nice bad photoshop loser

nothing gay about crossdressing, he did it for drug money , not sex

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    He did it to get more penis.
    Is that all you think about? The world is bigger and deeper than that. Grow up and go look after your wifes husbands cum

Originally posted by King of Nonces nothing gay about crossdressing, he did it for drug money , not sex

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I have never worn women's clothes.
    you have a cock as a profile picture , faggot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *buggery
    Originally posted by Dissociator when I was homeless and with this dude caveman and his wife Mary lynn, their daughter was chubby but redheaded and had a weird kind of like Marilyn Monroe mixed with a southern Mongoloid face, and on the roof of the Burger King I

I sweet talk to her said her eyes shine radiant like the most luminous diamond pinballs known to the arcades in my hometown of red Bank New Jersey, and her hair shines like the curly hair of the autistic Star trek character Tilly who as a matter of fact I do have quite quite the little crush on her, and I said I know you only fuck black dudes but I'm much better than them a much longer than them and you'll have much more fun and much more money if you go with me. she laughed at me and called my rest by keeping the Burger King window open from the street therefore alerting the police to knowing we were hanging out and it's abandoned state

Oh how bad of an opportunity she missed
    Bradley Black Hole
    Lol I wonder what he was trying to steal

How long yall think he's gonna get?
Jump to Top