User Controls

gay as fuck shit

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like i said in this garbage country both pollack and ukrainians here at least maybe star trek can attest theyre different in kiev but even dogs have more luck than me i bet because i just found out literal street bums have more luck than me. I was walking to this little park area i showed star trek and these young but like either homeless or drug using dudes like almsot metlalica or goth style asked me for some changed i said i got none and i sat on a bench. they sat near but were rejected again and i heard one tell the other lets try over there and as I was going to hit these tene chicks up i could tell theyre ukrinian reddish hair sort of punkish they went right in like right to them and not only did i see one of them open ehr wallet for him theys at down and left with them lol. i later followed and they apparently were ins oems tore buying beers or booze and i asked them what the fuck are you doing with these scums who were asking me for zlotys or money and these fucking trash bitches defended this trash saying they were their friends lol pretending to know them before or some shit which they didnt im sure as they wouldnt have opened their wallet to them at beginning and other signs pointed to them just going to them right before i had a chance to or planned to. not only this later these dudes came aloe back toward the park area no chicks to be seen who knwos they may have even rapoed them. females are retarded garbage literally. like a guy like me they see a threat and actual garbage like that who is homeless probably begs for money gets soe or at least their attention.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    tl dr version
    bums and dogs get more ass than warioat ever has and will
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat like i said in this garbage country both pollack and ukrainians here at least maybe star trek can attest theyre different in kiev but even dogs have more luck than me i bet because i just found out literal street bums have more luck than me. I was walking to this little park area i showed star trek and these young but like either homeless or drug using dudes like almsot metlalica or goth style asked me for some changed i said i got none and i sat on a bench. they sat near but were rejected again and i heard one tell the other lets try over there and as I was going to hit these tene chicks up i could tell theyre ukrinian reddish hair sort of punkish they went right in like right to them and not only did i see one of them open ehr wallet for him theys at down and left with them lol. i later followed and they apparently were ins oems tore buying beers or booze and i asked them what the fuck are you doing with these scums who were asking me for zlotys or money and these fucking trash bitches defended this trash saying they were their friends lol pretending to know them before or some shit which they didnt im sure as they wouldnt have opened their wallet to them at beginning and other signs pointed to them just going to them right before i had a chance to or planned to. not only this later these dudes came aloe back toward the park area no chicks to be seen who knwos they may have even rapoed them. females are retarded garbage literally. like a guy like me they see a threat and actual garbage like that who is homeless probably begs for money gets soe or at least their attention.

You are dumb
Jump to Top