User Controls

Pull Request

Bradley Black Hole
    Please make a chatroom, IRC is sufficient.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You don’t have any friends to chat with on a Saturday night ?

I can’t say I’m surprised

🤭
    Bradley Black Hole
    I do but I don't want to get high today.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Those aren’t friends then .. those are fellow fiends who you have a give and take drug/alcohol acquaintanceship with

LOL

sucks to be you dick eater
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    Originally posted by CandyRein Those aren’t friends then .. those are fellow fiends who you have a give and take drug/alcohol acquaintanceship with

LOL

damn bradleys getting double teaMED by a faggot and a nigger pardon my french it's like his worst nightmare come true!

hOLD HIS LEGS
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bradley is a nigger..he’s a leach on society stealing and taking no personal accountability for his life

He’s also a faggit because he enjoys coq…..

So ……
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Those aren’t friends then .. those are fellow fiends who you have a give and take drug/alcohol acquaintanceship with

LOL

friendless birds of a feather .....

btw, its sunday morning here.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny I’m also a leach on society and enjoy coq

Facts
    CandyRein Black Hole
    LOL@ Vinny popping out of lurking on me thinking he’s got a punchline when he is the punchline
    Originally posted by CandyRein Projections

ah sea
    Originally posted by CandyRein LOL@ Vinny popping out of lurking on me thinking he’s got a punchline when he is the punchline

irregardless your dangling from this line
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein LOL@ Vinny popping out of lurking on me thinking he’s got a punchline when he is the punchline
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny irregardless your dangling from this line
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The only thing hanging on you is dingleberries 🤣😂
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yes I enjoy coq…I’m a woman ..I should
    I’m obviously not a leach on society

You’re just another jobless nigger mad on the internet while sitting at home alone 😏
    Originally posted by CandyRein The only thing hanging on you is dingleberries 🤣😂

my asshole is bald.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Yes I enjoy coq…

from men in the multitude of sands.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny I’ve seen you’ve been with the same man for years …while I’ve been alone and stalking you online
    *allegedly
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Jealousy *
Jump to Top