User Controls

Updating our laundry room

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    its beautiful like u :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    John Cena? Is that you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I've got a lot to do because I don't really know much about doing floors.
    Today I hope to make my way to the hardware store and pick up some new shut off valves for the copper pipes as they are all fucked.
    Hopefully I can get the toilet pulled today and remove the rest of the carpet too.
    And the baseboard. Fuck the baseboard.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    eradicate the baseboards
    I suggest you go with marble and a marble toiletpot and a marble door with beads hanging in the doorway made.oit of perl
    real men employ lead pipes.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Whoever put a toilet next to a washing machine was an idiot
    Originally posted by frala Whoever put a toilet next to a washing machine was an idiot

men pee straight into the bowl.

we dont create messes like vagina-ed people.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    put a psychedelic design tile scheme down
    Get a bunch of wood pallets from the depot and rear the wooden slats off and glue them to the wall
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Are you the guy who's roommate used to post here

What color should we paint the walls?
    What baseboard?

Wife wants something I can stretch through the kitchen too...
    The subfloor is a little uneven especially where the water damage was. Any ideas on what to do to level it out?

After 5 hours of deliberation I have chosen this look.

I really didn't do any labor today.
    Mostly I was gathering supplies and stuff.
    I did pull off the baseboard on the right side of the room (in the picture) and I noticed that the rough looking sub floor appears much older that what it was jammed up against.
    Upon closer inspection the good looking sub floor is osb stamped 2005.
    Why the hell the previous owner only chose to replace 93% of the sub floor and not all of it I have no idea....
    Anyways, I'm going to finish replacing it as I have a table saw.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats The subfloor is a little uneven especially where the water damage was. Any ideas on what to do to level it out?

Didn't you replace the sheething? you should have ripped out the particle board and possibly fixed any joist that was rotted. you'll have dry rot spreading like a disease and someone will one day fall through it. also if the wood isn't soft and you don't need to remove it, there is a green spray which prevents future rotting that you can get.

if it's uneven though, it's warped from the moisture. it needs to be ripped back up. it will one day just collapse on you, Fona.

Picked up the flooring today.
    It was shipped with these fun plastic tubes for protection which are great fun smacking the kid with.
Jump to Top