User Controls

Is this jerome?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9DISFZM14xE
    that girl is way hotter than jerome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jerome was mexi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wut
    Mexican
    fu
    ck
    fuck you
    she looks 16-17

I thought this was a grown up site. full of ancient totse users.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Jerome was mexi

jerome is asian
    and looks very similar to wan
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 she looks 16-17

I thought this was a grown up site. full of ancient totse users.

Ancient totse users and jailbait are not mutually exclusive.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby jerome is asian
    and looks very similar to wan

Jerome was Mexican of distant Asian descent you stupid fuckwit.

She "looked Asian" because she possesses the epicanthic fold over her eyes, which many Mexicans (and Hispanics in general) do, it's normal.

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2017-03-04T02:35:49.607681+00:00
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Jerome was Mexican of distant Asian descent you stupid fuckwit.

She "looked Asian" because she possesses the epicanthic fold over her eyes, which many Mexicans do, it's normal.

wow another try hard liar retard that talks out of his ass and insults me when he's wrong. cry harder faggot.
    vot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow another try hard liar retard that talks out of his ass and insults me when he's wrong. cry harder faggot.

Wow another poser newfag who didn't actually know half the people he bullshits about.

Try harder, faggot.
    ur a paki
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Wow another poser newfag who didn't actually know half the people he bullshits about.

Try harder, faggot.

I do know, you're the tosser that refuses to cam up on tc, and makes all these claims about other people. you're an idiot and an assclown
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do know, you're the tosser that refuses to cam up on tc, and makes all these claims about other people. you're an idiot and an assclown

Nice deflection faggot, maybe they should give you hockey pads and a cock in the mouth for the attempt
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Nice deflection faggot, maybe they should give you hockey pads and a cock in the mouth for the attempt

you wear a retainer and is a mouth breather.
    Captain Falcon sucks cocks for pennies on the corner.
Jump to Top