User Controls

If you suggest anything on this website, you are told to submit a pull.

Bradley Black Hole
    Nigga how the fuck is

"We want more banners"

"We want a chatroom"

"We want you to do shit"

"one of us will have like twenty bucks if you make it happen"

kinda democracy is this shit

God bless u lanny but like bro we been submitting pulls for a minute and you've done:

34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    How about you pucker those lips and pull with your purdy mouth

Originally posted by Bradley Nigga how the fuck is

"We want more banners"

"We want a chatroom"

"We want you to do shit"

"one of us will have like twenty bucks if you make it happen"

kinda democracy is this shit

God bless u lanny but like bro we been submitting pulls for a minute and you've done:

submit a pull

this better not be in sg or you're getting reported too. Okay at least you didn't fuck that up
    Lets see if you can manage that twice in one day maybe

it costs because time = money . Look up my posts about work and value for PROOF
    now go fire up your favorite IDE and instead of crying to your doctor about your attention issues TODAY WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN METH

Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg hjoly shit this tools!!

$20? I wouldn't add it to my dicebot super forum pull that combines multiple years long demanded features into one pull for even $20 , go find a pajit on fiver and make them do it. Django Python is what they will need to know.
    the chat room code already exists as far as I know and just needs to be inserted into the stack and then pulled into online rotation in the server setup image anime girl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You have submitted zero pulls. I am coordinating pulls, get on my level
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've tried pulling lil shmoopy for years now , he hasn't budged , no ot even one bit
    buimp
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg How about you pucker those lips and pull with your purdy mouth

submit a pull

this better not be in sg or you're getting reported too. Okay at least you didn't fuck that up
    Lets see if you can manage that twice in one day maybe

it costs because time = money . Look up my posts about work and value for PROOF
    now go fire up your favorite IDE and instead of crying to your doctor about your attention issues TODAY WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN METH

$20? I wouldn't add it to my dicebot super forum pull that combines multiple years long demanded features into one pull for even $20 , go find a pajit on fiver and make them do it. Django Python is what they will need to know.

Is that Get-right?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    If anyone is interested, I can do a livestream and go through how to submit PRs tonight.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I wouldn’t waste your time Soy
    Yeah I've literary submitted a pull request and lil sporty used his control panel to say it was a bad idea and to block me from submitting further pull requests.

Theres just no point
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala I wouldn’t waste your time Soy

GLOW in the left field. Far far LEFT
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah I've literary submitted a pull request and lil sporty used his control panel to say it was a bad idea and to block me from submitting further pull requests.

Theres just no point

thats hwat im saying
    we need to not just submit our pulls but pull together and submit a package as a community, its the only way it will ever happen fuys GET YOUR IDEAZ IN NOW NOW NOW NOW

dice bot
    time limit on polls
    i forgot the rest

Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult I got a bit distracted coding the lannybot, trying to make it so we can play street dice with gambling through a forum bot

fralala said it would be approved if I code it up

imagine fuys….. dice! settle all disputes though gambling, legal btw

Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star the code to make youtube shorts and tiktok works

the dice bot code is like 40% developed

I don't remember if time limits to polls were a thing but that should be added too, it's all gonna one big fat greek pull
    get your request in now this might be the only chance in years

bumping to remind myself this exists

you could remove the login, stop all spam and alt accounts with zero captcha, In theory.
    not ETH wallets, you should not need to download anything or have to set up or do anything, just press the button and it works

verified trust with 1 press. It's possible but very experimental technology. I have seen sites experimenting with alternate web3 auths so it's not standardized, there are some trends forming.
    milady mnemonics

the code for youtube and tiktok . ANTYTHING ELSE??????
    chat boxx???
    Okay now that's an action plank I can get in the passengers seat of
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    definitely on the chat room and definitely on more anime bitches

fuck. so kawaii
    just get ''AI'' to do the pull.

its 2023.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just get ''AI'' to do the pull.

its 2023.

it wont
Jump to Top