User Controls

Hiding under a tarp near the entrance.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I was thinking about putting some fake blood around my face, laying under an old blue tarp, and positioning myself next to the complex entrance, maybe in such a fashion that when you push the gate open, it bumps into me. Then I groan a little bit or something, we wait for my neighbors to come home and when lift up part of the tarp, the zombie looking and sounding version of me covered in fake blood is under it and yells "UGHRHRHRHR"

Thoughts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is it halloween again alrady
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya but i do my shit months before
    My swim did something similar for xmas
    Bradley Black Hole
    if I could make a fake bullethole in my forehead (or maybe another real one LOL) and have blood coming out of my ears and down my shirt, i think I could really fuck up some people's day when they kinda half ass bump the tarp and the zombie version of me stands up and starts walking around
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Go home Brad you're drunk
    i'm an expert on drilling holes in skulls if you need a hand (and a hole in your head)
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks I was thinking about putting some fake blood around my face, laying under an old blue tarp, and positioning myself next to the complex entrance, maybe in such a fashion that when you push the gate open, it bumps into me. Then I groan a little bit or something, we wait for my neighbors to come home and when lift up part of the tarp, the zombie looking and sounding version of me covered in fake blood is under it and yells "UGHRHRHRHR"

Thoughts

good way to get shot
    Migh Houston
    OP is like 11 years old.
Jump to Top